Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm a Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC)- Chapter 4

Available at: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic

It's almost half way through the flight and I'm running out of things to do. I've watched most of the movies and the rest are like little kid movies. My phone is almost out of battery and I need to save it for when I land so I am able to contact Tyler.

I decide to have a walk around. I have the black veil brides shirt I had on at the concert and the night of the fire.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hi! I'm Selina, not the singer Selina, but just me, Selina. I really like Black Veil Brides! I'm guessing you do by your shirt, right?" The person infront of me said.

"Uh, yeah... I do, alot," I nodded.

"What if I told you they were one this plane? Like first class?"

"I would have a freak out and die." I said jokingly but I didn't laugh, funny how it's hard to do that latley.

"Well, I saw them and they signed my backpack! Hey, what's your name?" Selina asked.

"Uh, umm, Scarlet," I said.

"Lol, it seemed like you had forgotten your own name. Come on I'll show you!" She pulled me by my arm as if we had known eachother for years and that we were the best of friends.

"Umm are we aloud in first class?" I asked worridly.

"Probably not but oh well, who cares? It's not like they can kick us off the plane, is it?" #Rebel. No, please slap me if I EVER do that again.

She looked along each isle to see if they were there and when she found them she made a squeal kind of sound. "See, I told you hey were on this plane!" She said it like I had not believed her. I guess I had because it was about the right time for them to be going home from tour.

"Oh hey it's that girl from the meet and greet! Hey, you ok?" Ashley said, looking at me.

" I-i'm fine... I guess," I said looking down. I wasn't fine, at all.

"You don't seem fine, wanna talk about it?" Andy said. I looked up, then at Selina. She seemed absoloutley shell shocked. She was acting like holy shit it's fucking jesus!

"Err, it's ok." I said, shrugging.

Selina looked at me like I was insane but I just smiled. In the space of like 5 minutes she's become my new bestfriend.

Andy was undoing his seat belt and getting up. "Umm Selina was it?" Selina nodded looking absoloutley thrilled to see that THE Andy Biersack remembered her name. "WHy don't you stay with the guy while I talk to this girl."

"Ok, and her name is Scarlet, just to let you know," she winked and started talking to Ashley and Jake. Jinxx, Ashley and CC were just watching.

Andy walked me to one of the doors where there was space to stand and talk.

"What's up, hun?" He asked.

"It's nothing, really."

"It's obvously something, it's not the first time someone has said that or that I have. You can tell me," he smiled, a really sweet smile.

"Well, after the gig, I went home and my house was on fire." I shrugged.

"Oh, anything else?"

"Not really, just y mum died, and my step dad, brother and sister as well as my half sister and all my belongings and things being destroyed." I tried to gulp away the tears that were coming.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he hugged me, my hands were against his chest and he held me close. "You can cry if you want, sometimes crying helps."

"I've been doing enough crying recently," I replied.

"Just crying right?" He pulled away from the hug and looked own at me. He was a bit taller as well older than me,

"Sure," I shrugged it off, I knew what he was referring to and I didn't want him to know. It's harder to let him know because, well I don't know.

"Show me," he whispered. His American accent was cute.

I shook my head moving my arms behind my back.

"Please, it's OK, just... let me see," he looked at me with those icy blue eyes of his. His eyes were gorgeous, how could you reject them.

I sighed and rolled up my hoodie right sleeve reluctantly. There weren't many bt there were some cuts on the right one because I can't cut deep with the left hand because I'm right handed. By the look on Andy's face her figured that out too. His eyes moved to my left arm and nodded at it. I bit my lip and hesitated but after a little bit I just pulled of my hoodie and stuck my arms out in front, looking away.

"Oh gosh... I know, I know that losing loved ones is hard but... but cutting isn't the answer. I promise and I know," he said holding my hands looking at them.

"It's not," I paused for a second. "It's not all from just that, there were problems before, but it doesn't matter anymore, I guess the problems have died away with them."

"I won't ask what they were but promise me you won't cut anymore? You seem like a cool girl and I wouldn't want the word to loose you."

I hesitated for a moment but then nodded to say I promised.

"Hey, here's my private email, please don't share it but you can e-mail me anytime," he said writing on a piece of paper that he just so happened to have.

"I-i think I'm going to go sleep," I said quietly.

"Good idea, hug?"

I nodded and gave him a hug. I walked with Andy back to his seat with the rest fo BVB.

"Come on Selina lets go," I smiled a bit.

"B-but, ugh fine. Bye guys," she got up and we walked to my seat. "Can I have your number so we can keep in touch?"

"Well I'm getting a new one soon because I'm moving to America so i only have a British number, can I give you my email?"

She nodded, we exchanged emails and I slept for the rest of the flight.

When it was time to get off, I felt, well excited. It's like a new beginning right?

I took my bag from the overhad locker and waited in the isle for everyone to file out. I had my passport ready and went through quarintine and through the identity check . I had paper from the adoption/guardian assigning place thingy. The person checking the papers and things, looked at me sympathetically. I looked away not wanting to be pitied for. The guy stamped my passport after making sure it was me and sent me through, I went to the bag drop. I swear my suitcase was the last to go around. Either that, or I just blankly missed it. I tried dragging it off but ended up walking with the convey about because I was having trouble and I wasn't that stron, and either weaker with the, nevermind.

I felt the bag being taken out of my grip and off the bag drop belt. Waht the?

"Here you go," it was Andy.

"Oh, er thanks," I smiled a little.

"Your welcome and welcome to Hollywood!"

"Oh yeah, Hollywood. I think I'm going to be sick."

"What, why? Ew, not on me, please, but why?" I kinda laughed at his comment or freak out or whatever that was.

"It's just, I'm not at home anymore, this is completley new. I don't know if I will like it. Or the new school or anything. I'm, well, scared. " I sighed, it was new and he probably didn't want to hear it.

"Hey, it's ok, this is where I live so it will all be ok. Ok?"

I nodded in response.

"So, is anyone collecting you or what? Do you know where to go?" He asked.

"My ummm gaurdian and step brother, Tyler is picking me up. I should get going." He had his bags and he started walking with me. "Where is the rest of BVB?"

"They are waiting for me outside, I kinda kept them waiting but oh well."

I saw Tyler as soon as we got out. He kind of stood out, maybe it was because the rest of BVB surrounded him. WHy were they surrounding him?

"Um, you know Tyler?"

"Oh! Tyler Reid? Yeah, we're going on tour with him and his band in like 4 months. Hey! This means we'll see eachother alot! Well, more than we would have before. But I guess we could still meet up because you guys live in Hollywood, right?"

"Apparently, lets just go," I walked over o them. "H-hi, I'm er Scarlett and umm, I'm sorry about your dad, sister and brother." He probably hated me, I mean, I bet he rather itwas his own sister than me that survived.

"Hey, its ok, I'm sorry about your mom." Oh my, he had an accent! They all had accents. Wait, no here, I was the one with the accent. I have an accent!

"Oh, it's fine I guess," I shrugged.

"Well, I'm Tyler. You'll be going to school but I wouldn't get used to it for long. You have to come on tour with my band and these guy," he gestured to BVB and Andy.

"O-ok."

"You're what, 16? When's your birthday?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah, and 19th June ," I answered.

"Another 6 months to go!" He smiled. "Nice accent by the way."

"Uh, thanks. You too," wait did this mean he didn't mind? Or was he just pretending.
"Hey, we'll catch up with you guys later, or we'll see you at tour. We gotta go," Andy nodded to a car outside with 2 people standing outside. "Come on guys, we won't have a ride home if they drive away. Bye."  We hugged BVB goodbye and they left.
"So..." I said, breaking the silence that followed after.
"It's only 12pm, so it's like, what? 8pm for you? You've been on a long flight, so, you must be tired."
"Not really, I slept on the plane. I haven't been sleeping much recently," I said.
"Yeah, me neither." He was nice, nicer than Trixie. You know, everytime I think of her, it kinda, well hurts, its not that I ever liked her or had much respect for her, but it's that fact that she's dead. The thing is, his brother, sister AND dad died. Only my mum died. I think his mum is dead too. So in a way, we are both orphans. I feel lot's of sympathy for him. "But, er, cause it's early, you wanna grab some lunch? I also know you need clothes and stuff because of the fire. You had lot's of money in your will and my dad had too much cash and the adoption service thing gave me money, like child benefits, to buy you new clothes and things. I know what bands you like and stuff, because they gave me your answers for that interview thing."
"They said that it was confidential, that interview."
"Ha, well obviously not. Anyway, if you had CD's or not, we can get some of those for you and we need to go shopping for your room an-"
"Why are you doing all this for me?" I questioned. Why was he? I mean, why didn't he hate me like the rest of his family did?
"Because your my family now. I mean, I know we're not properly related, but, you're all I have left now," Tyler looked like he was about to cry. I was about to cry. He was all I had left of family now too. He was just like Josh. That made me even closer to crying, he was like Josh and Josh was gone. 
"I... thankyou so much," I sniffed. 
"It's ok, come on, we'll drive back to mine, drop of your bags and go to the mall. You like Hot Topic?" Holy shit, they actually had a real life, living, walk-in Hot Topic.
"Never been, there isn't any in the UK," I shrugged.
"Oh, you'll love it, it's awesome." I fucking know, i thought to myself. 
We got into his car. A black truck, cool. He put my bags on the back and puts a cover over them while I got in. This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was setting myself up for a shit time. 
I still have the worst to go yet, school. I've heard that American schools. I, in the adoption home thing while I waited to go to America, did some research on American Highschools. Most of them told me that they were just like the movies... shit. Now, if this is true, I know what "Qlique" I would be in the I don't know, emo one? Something like that. Hollywood is pretty big so apparently there is quite alot of parties and "football" games are a big deal. First of all, thats not football, you don't even use your feet. It's like, rugby, contact rugby. Football or "Soccer" is real football, because you use your feet. American football is like football in the olden days, you start by putting your foot on the ball then there are no rules after that. I guess there are rules in American Football, but the fact that you have to wear all that protective gear. 
There is also alot of dances like prom and stuff. The school I went to, there was a Prom in year 11, where you could finally go on a date with the person they have so hoped to have romance with in the last 4 year, nobody from outside just in the school,I wasn't planning on going. Then in year 12 and 13, year 12 and 13 is what makes the sixth form, there is like a bunch of new people, others go to different schools or are aloud it legally drop out. In sixth form, you finally don't have to wear your uniform! It's like, yay! But i guess in American highschools you just wear your own clothes.
Apparently, school starts around the end of August and ends around may and June. Long summer holidays or "Vacation" much? In the UK we had like 6 weeks off, it looks like they have like a fucking 3 months off.
We drove for about an hour and dropped my bags off in a spare room. His apartment was amazing. There was the front room, with a giant window that looked over the city, you could see some of the hollywood sign. There was a glass table in front of a flatscreen tv that was set on top of a black cupboard that had 2 shelves filled with dvd's and video games. Inside the cupboard, the doors were translucent, so partly see through and I could see an xbox and playstation and wii as well as a blue-ray dvd player. There was a black and white carpet, the background was black and had white squiggles. The sofa was a black sofa with a  white, same style spinny chair. The walls were white but the floor was dark wood.
"Wow, your dad didn't half spoil you," I immedietly regretted saying that.
"Actually, he gave a set amount of money, after that, I couldn't come to hime for more. The money I paid for the things was mostly stuff I worked towards. I wasn't really a favourite in my family."
"That makes two of us," I mumbled, gazing around the living room.
In the same room, there was steps, about 4 up to a platform that had black railings with glass in them. Up there, was the kitchen. There was a Black, well, dark wooden table with white chairs surrounding it, the legs of he chairs matched the colour of the tables. In the actual kitchen, the counter tops was white and the cupboard and draw parts were the same colour wood. The dishwasher had the same wooden colour door and there was a bin that if you hovered your hand above the sensor it would open, basically it's a sensor bin.  The cupboard was white and had a tinted brown, window thing. 
The floor tiles in the kitchen were black and the walls were white.
Upstairs, was my new room. His aprtment was a 2 sory apartment, like, it was in a big building with other partments but it was 2 story. Anyway, my room had light blue walls and the floor ahd multi coloured squiggles with glass over it. Tyler had closed the curtains and doors so no light could get in and turned on a switch, the floor lit up and it moved, the LED lights changed colours and made different patterns. 
"I'll show you how to change it and create a floor when we get back. Maybe, my dad did give me alot of money, but you know, I do support myself now," he smiled. "It's completley empty because we have to buy you furniture today. If we don't I'm araid you have to lseep in my bed while I sleep on the couch."
"Ok, well we can get the furniture today," I nodded and smiled.
"We can also get some clothes today as well, I'm sure of it, I mean there is a big furniture store near the mall."
 We went to the car and drove down the furniture store. It was big and cool.
I searched around or some cool beds and stuff while Tyler trailed around. I decided on this day bed that had a black metal frame and it was. I thought that it was cute and would go well near the window. Tyler said that he already had some cool bed covers.
I bought a white desk, with a black chair. A black armoir thingy with white draws. 
We bought the stuff, well we got it delivered to his house for like tomorrow or whatever. We then drove to the shopping centre, this is where the fun begins.
I saw hot topic and ran for it all most tripping in the process. Tyler laughed and ran after me. 
I went in.
Oh my fucking god, this was amazing! It was like being in fucking heaven! I wish we had one of these back in the UK! 
I ran from place to place. A shop assistant looked at me weirdly then looked at Tyler.
"British, never been here before," he shrugged before following me. 
There was a wall with pannels of band signs and shelves of shirts undrneath. Tyler had told me before that I could get anything but not to go crazy. I grabbed a couple of Pierce The Veil shirts, just because they are men shirts doesn't mean I can't have them either.
IBy the end I had about 50 shirts, ok maybe not 50 but still, quite a few. I had a couple of cool trousers, hats, belts, badges and patches. The badges and patches are for the trousers and my school bag that Tyler is going to buy me, I think it's like a My Chem one or something like that i what he said.
We paid and went back home.
Tyler ordered pizza and we ate it infront of the tv.
When it was time for bed, Tyler had given me a top to wear. I had some underwear but no pajamas, we kinda forgot after spending a year in Hot Topic. 
I got into his bed and as he was about to turn of the light I said "You can stay, I mean, it's your bed and all. Umm, I'll stay on the edge."
"Maybe I will later. Sweet dreams," he turned off the light and walked out.
________________________________________________________________________
HAH!!! BET YOU WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH A QUICK UPLOAD! Yeah me neither. 
I hope you guys like this chapter <3 umm yeah..
New years eve tomorrow, seeing some old friends <3
Got Lucy a Paramore poster, Christian a Adventure Time poster and Elena a Lindt chocolate bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment