Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm A Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC)- Chapter 7

Available at: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic

I woke up to Tyler shaking me.
"Hey Scar, it's 3am, we gotta get ready," he said softly. He was already dressed. I groaned and turned away from him and pulled the blanket around myself.
"Come on, we have to go! Get dressed,brush your teeth, make sure everything is packed, take your stuff to the bus and have some cereal or something."
I sighed and sat up rubbing my eyes.
"Good girl, now, about Jessie..." It was going to come, it wasn't as if I could avoid it.
"Tyler, I don't want to talk about it, not now anyway," I bit my lip looking down.
"No, I need to talk to you now, you are going on tour with my band with him in it, I just want to know, do you really want to be with him?"
"No, yes, I don't know... A little I guess?" I shrugged off the question.
"Well tell him that please, I don't want you getting hurt because of him," Tyler looked at me kinda concerned.
"I will, now can I get ready?" Tyler nodded and went out.
As he left I went up to the window. As I left my sweet warm bed, the prickly ice cold air smothered my skin. I shivered a little. I could see the tour bus stationed outside of the house, it was lit through the windows and the street had an orange glow from the lamps. They were carrying instruments into the bottom of the bus, in the storage area and luggage inside. There was another bus which I was guessing the Black Veil Brides bus. My prediction was proved correct when I saw Andy coming out to help out. I smiled and skipped to the bathroom.
I had laid my clothes out on the toilets seat and started up the shower. It was was warm and refreshing since it about 3am. Why so early? They did have a show today I guess. Do they ever get a break?
I still haven't met my tutor so I'm curious as to who it will be. I guess I'm also scared, I mean what if they are a mean dickhead?
I grab the rosé petal scented shampoo and conditioner and squirt way too much on to my hand. Come on, I'm not the only one who likes to overuse soap stuff, like washing up liquid, I will use a lot of that stuff too. I rubbed it into my hair. I was doing my best to enjoy this shower, who knows how long it will be till I get a relaxing shower again?
I then wash my body and got out of the shower. I quickly dried and dressed. I was wearing a Suicide Silence shirt with ripped black skinny jeans. I had red doc Martin boots, they were shiny, I like shiny! I had a red hoodie to match the shoes. I put in my lip piercing and dangly plectrum earrings. I had millions of these, I found them online and sometimes made them myself. There would be just plain coloured ones or cool patterned ones. Although the ones I loved best were the band ones, with either signatures or album covers or pictures of the band.
My hair was still choppy and short with the fringe because I had gotten it cut earlier in the week. Although, I wanted to dye my hair for tour. So I have the dye but I guess I gotta do it on the tour bus or hotel, wherever there is a bathroom I guess.
I dried my hair with the hair dryer and brushed my teeth.
After, I packed the rest of my hair stuff, hair dryer, toothbrush and toiletries into my suitcase and started to bang it down the stairs.
"Need help?" I looked at the person who spoke and smiled at Andy.
"Yeah if you don't mind," I swear I was grinning like an idiot. He took the suitcase from my hand, brushing it gently. I bit my lip and looked at him. Our eyes met for a brief second. But in that time, I could see his beautiful ice blue eyes, they were almost grey. They were absolutely perfect.
"You go have breakfast, I can do this," I nodded, smiling again and went to the kitchen.
I got a bowl out and put the American version of rice crispies in the bowl. I felt arms wrap around me.
"Hey cutie," Jessie whispered in my ear.
"Hi," I mumbled.
"Sleep well?"
"Yeah, I guess," I bit my lip and stopped making my breakfast, remembering the events of last night. "Jessie, I have to tell you something."
"Hmm?"
"Well-"
"Do you have an- oh, err sorry, am I interrupting?" Andy stood awkwardly staring at us.
"Yes Mr Six," Jessie growled.
"Biersack, actually... I'm just gonna go," Andy was blushing and walked backwards and turned around.
"What was it that you was going to tell me?"
"Well, I, you see... Jessie, I don't want a relationship, not yet, I mean you're sweet and all but you're just not, the kinda guy I would want, you know?" He instantly let go of me and a part of me was relieved and a part of my sad.
"I though, I thought you liked me?"
"I do! I do like you, but maybe more as a friend, looked, I don't expect you to take this well because I'm sure you have never been turned down before but, I'm sorry."
Andy's P.O.V
What the hell? I didn't know she had a boyfriend! He's like 4 years older! Well I'm like 3 years older but still! I'm being unreasonable. She has the freedom to date whoever, as have I. Maybe I liked her, maybe I didn't. She's cute and all but I don't know, we'll I don't think she likes me.
I take her suitcase onto her bus then slump down on the sofa in the BVB bus.
"Hey, you ok man?" Ashley asked sitting on the opposite sofa.
"Yeah, you excited for tour?" I asked back hoping to get off the topic.
"Yeah! But, you don't look fine, tell me!"
"Do I have to?" I whined.
"Yeah! Yes! Yes! Yes!"
"Fine, ok. Well, you know Scarlet?"
"That girl?" Ashley wiggled his eyebrows.
"Yeah, she has a boyfriend," I shrugged.
"Awww, likkle Andy is in wuv," Ashley spoke as if I was some little kid.
"No, I'm not. I just didn't expect, I don't know what I was expecting. Doesn't matter though."
I went out to see how long it would be before we was to hit the road again.
I saw they guy before, I think his name was Jessie, I have to check that out, well all their names actually. Anyway, his face was red and angry. It's like you could see the steam coming out of his ears.
I saw Tyler try to talk to him but Jessie just pushed past. Wow, what's happened here?
A few seconds later, Scarlet comes out the door looking mad too, but maybe not as much. 
"Scarlet, what happened?" Tyler asked her. They weren't being particurly quite, it was like 3am.
"I told him I wasn't interested! Like you said I should!" Thats all I needed to hear. I went out of the tour bus. 
"You told her to say that? You dickhead!" Jessie shoved Tyler.
"Yes he did, but he told me to say it because it's what I felt!" Scarlet visibly clenched her jaw. She looked adorable. "Get off my brother now."
Jessie stepped away from Tyler looking like he was about to explode like TNT's in minecreft.
"Go find another drummer, im fucking done!" He walked backwards, sticking his middle fingers up and walked off. They didn't even attempt to get him back.
"Shit Ty! What are we supposed to do now? We've lost our fucking drummer! We are supposed to be leaving, NOW! What the fuck do we do now?" Jack all but whispered.
A light in the house next to Tyler's turned on and a middle-aged chubby woman came out, bathrobe and hair curlers. 
"Keep it down! I have children asleep who have school tomorrow!"
"Sorry ma'am," Tyler nodded.
"Well errmm, Scarlet can play, you know drums," I butted in.
"What? I haven't played since I left, that's 10 months!" Scarlet gasped.
"Yes you can! I mean, you have those things on YouTube, the covers. You have guitar and drums and singing! 10 months is nothing!"
"Ok, so say if I can play, I can't learn the whole drum parts for tonight!"
"You don't have to, I mean you've listened to our songs, and so you can just make up something that fits," Jack said.
"Yeah bu-"
"I'm sure CC can help," I said, I looked over at CC as he came out the bus.
"Oh er, yeah sure... what did I agree to?" He looked tired as fuck but couldn't blame him.
"You'll help Scarlett learn well remember drums for tonight," Ashley told him.
"Oh yeah, sure."
"So will you Scarlett? Please?"
"O-ok... I guess," she bit her lip, oh that's so cute.
With a nod everyone got on the two tour buses. I almost invited Scarlett but with what just happened, maybe not after what just happened.
The day was going past at a moderate pace. We all got about 5 hours of sleep which was pretty good. We were starting in the European tour, first UK, then Europe then America. It's a pretty big tour.
We're starting off in Germany. We got on the plane. We have first class which is pretty awesome considering we had hardly any money after posting for this big ass tour. But it's only for the long journeys, after this one, so when we are travelling to the UK we just have cheap economy.
Everyone had fallen asleep but I could see that Scar was still awake. I got our of my seat, luckily we were both on the edge.
I got up and tapped her gently on the shoulder. She gave a little jump, she looked up at me with her pretty little eyes.
"Hey, wanna go chat?" I whispered.
She nodded and stood up. We walked to the end of the plane where there was the toilet and door, as well as a big space.
"Hey, you OK? From  what happened?"
She nodded.
"Andy?"
"Yes?"
She said nothing but crushed me in a big hug.
"Oh Scarlett, I'm always here to talk, I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment