Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm a Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC)- Chapter 2

Available at:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic
Chapter 2
"Turn off the alarm!" Josh groaned. I hadn't actually noticed the alarm had gone off but I did what I usually did and felt for the alarm to turn it off. I found it, moved my arm and whacked it off the bedside table.
"Ow! Watch it!" Oops. "Never mind, I'm going to get dressed, actually be ready for 7:20, I want to get to school sometime before the first bell so I can, like, talk to my friends."
"But school starts at 8:50? It takes 15 minutest o get there and the bus comes at 25 to the hour, so you'll have like a whole hour!" I just had to state that being ready for that time was completely ridiculous.
"Yeah, but it's 6:30, you have an hour and 10 minutes."
"Fine, just get out so I can get ready then!" He left and I rolled out of bed and got into the shower. I was expecting warm refreshing water not the ice cold river that hit my sleepy skin. Shit! Cold! Cold! Cold!
It took me 5 minutes just to get it to the right temperature. You would have thought mum marrying the millionaire would get us a better shower and VIP package! But no! Life does not fucking work like that!
I shampooed my hair. I need to dye it, I have black hair with light blue highlights but it's kinda washing out and looks a bit odd. Chance thinks I should get blue, purple and red highlights with black hair. I guess that would be cool but I might enjoy my natural brown hair for a bit. Tomorrow I have a hairdresser appointment so I can get my hair a little cut and take out the dye.
I scrubbed my body clean with those glove things, like it's rough and it scrubs in the soap really well. I dunno, but mine is blue and it feels really nice for some reason or another. After a while of another round of standing I got out and wrapped a towel around myself.
When I dried my body the water from my hair dripped down. It gave me grief having to dry my hair while my body shivered and got covered with goosebumps. Soon enough it was over. Slowly, I dried my skin. My skin was damp and it really pissed me of because drying myself seemed to take a year. I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth. It was just easier to air-dry my body and let my hair dry the rest of the way.
After I was finished in the bathroom I slipped into my room before any of the step-family could see me. It was hotter in my room, there was an actual window and sunlight was pouring through it. There was a white translucent curtain over it so I could see out but people couldn't see in, I don't know if it's that understandable but it's the best description I could generate.
I dropped my towel on the floor an-
"Breakfast is ready," said John poking his head though. I was stark naked. Bare. Birthday day suit. Shit.
"Get out! Get out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It took him a while to clock that I was naked and that he was staring at me. "What are you still doing? Get out!" I was trying to cover myself as much as possible with my hands. Oh my god, this can't be happening. My mum's husband, my step-dad, was seeing me at 16, naked!
"Oh sorry!" He said, eyes bulging. He still didn't move and my face was burning red. I'm sure he didn't mean to but right now he is acting like a pedophile. Soon enough he slammed the door behind him.
Oh my god. That did not just happen! Like what the fuck? That's, no! Gross! Ah! He just saw me naked! John just saw me naked! I swear I was just red. Red face. Tomato. Fire truck. Baboon butt.
I pulled on my school uniform. First the top, it wasn't a polo but the other type, cotton, I think, the sleeves came down to my wrist, usually the girls wore the ones to their elbow but I had certain things to hide so I chose the wrist ones. The cuffs of the top had 2 buttons, I left them undone because they really pissed me off. A lot. The tie, it was a green tie with black stripes going down diagonally, I on the other hand put a load of badges on it; a load of cartoon show badges. The jumper, we have options to wear jumpers or blazers, seeing as I'm in year 11, I know that blazers are stupid and they make me look like I have giant shoulders, like someone in contact rugby would have or those jocks in the American movies. A skirt, OK this is the worst part, the skirt. Mostly every person in Year 11, well girl, has the skirts just visible, only just, under the jumper. Where as mine is mid-thigh. I still feel like a slut in it. I wear tights and black vans. Yeah, I know, I'm so cool. No, I'm actually not.
I forgot to pack my bag last night so I had to quickly do it now. I took out my planner and looked at the schedule, it's been half a year and I still havn't remembered what lessons I have. OK, I have, English, Maths, Rec (break), double Science, Lunch, Double music technology. I only like today because of Music Tech and Double Science. Call me a geek but Science is actually fun, especially when your partners with a really hot boy... that has no interest in you what so ever because your the "emo girl", the "weirdo", "cutter, "faggot", "freak" and anymore you can think of.
Honestly, my only friends are the Librarian and the Music Tech teacher. I mean the science teacher is just, the Science teacher. But Miss Monongrove (Librarian) and Mr. Bonham. I mean Miss Monongrove is actually Miss. Bonham but she still let's me call her Miss Monongrove because I'm used to it since she and Mr. B was married like only a few months ago. When I say only friends, I do have Chance and Kandee but whatever.
I grabbed my bag; a BVB messenger bag with BVB badges, BMTH, MCR and BOTDF all over it too, as well as some custom ones I made. Like when I was younger I had one of those badge makers where you sent it through the plastic machine and it would make a badge? Yeah, it didn't work. But the sticker maker did until 3 certain triplets, not naming names, used it up by writing poo poo on paper and using it up. Back to the badges, I bought one recently and it works so I have a load of refils and I have pictures of bands that i have sized for the badges and they work so now I have like a billion custom made badges covering ym back, enough that the BVB sign doesn't show up much.
I walked to the door when it opened and went over my foot.
"OW! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I screamed holding my foot.
"Sorry!" It was Josh.
"I'm almost ready, I was gonna grab an apple to eat."
"It's ok, I know how much black veil brides mean to you and your like £40 and your mum isn't giving you any and you won't accept any from my dad 'cause you hate him." I felt sorry about that, I mean, yeah, I hate his dad, like a lot, but John is his dad, and I guess when Trixie bitches about my dad I get really pissed and angry. I was about to say sorry but Josh interrupted me. "But, like, that's ok, I understand. So, here is £40." He said, holding the money out.
"No, Josh I can't take it from you."
"Yes you can, take it."
"Thank you," I said taking it. Josh is just so sweet.
"Good, now lets go." He said grabbing my wrist.
"Ow! Josh, stop it hurts!"
"Oh right, sorry," he let go and walked out. I followed him downstairs and grabbed an apple as we left.
I had one earplug in and was listening to Blood On The Dance Floor. Josh was texting on his Blackberry. I don't get it, even when they are new, Blackberry's always seem to feel old and crappy, my opinion but yeah. And Josh has a white one, so wouldn't that make it a whiteberry?
Josh is in year 8, which doesn't help in my case because I'm in year 11. On days like today, I sit alone at lunch, Kandee and Chance have no lessons, but Chance usually picks me up after school. School sucks either way. It is, as they say, Six Crap Hours Of Our Lives. I have Maths today. Mental Abuse To Humans.
I don't get it though, in American movies of the schools, it shows all the kids getting pushed around and bullied. Here? Well, I just get ignored, I mean I have no friends and I stay quite but I don''t get tripped up or spit-balled or anything like that. No, gross. Not to say it doesn't happen in any other schools, mean it might happen, but not it in mine.
Unlike schools in America, we have uniform, boring old uniform. Our school colours don't even go with the school name. "Bloodbrook" why isn't it red and black? Who in the world has Green blood? Just who? Although our school does have quite a cool name. It's bad ass.
Josh wanted to walk instead of taking the bus, we had plenty of time and it was sunny out. It was spring, almost summer, and for London, was boiling, it was so hot. We have crazy weathers these days, I'm not joking. Last year, we had droughts. This year, mid march, it was snowing, now a 2-3 months later it's boiling.
The trees were green and giving shade. Between the thick lives, cracks of sunshine shone through and gave warmth mixed with the cool shade. There was a slight breeze and felt like a treat in the hot weather. The sound of a the small traffic was going by. We weren't on a main road so there wasn't many cars going by but there small sounds came from up the street where the high street begun.
I looked at the cars and tried to make words from the number plates. 0MG. L1K3. John has a custom number plate. So did my dad, it was my name.
We reached the main road and as the it was the beginning of morning rush hour, it was busy. We got to the light and it was taking forever. So I ran and a car approached. I heard screeches. Bang! Crash! I looked behind me and saw 3 cars crashed into each others back. Shit.
"Oi! What do you fink your doin' just strolling across the fuckin' road like dat?" A man got out.
"Sorry sir, my dad will pay for all of your repairs," Josh stepped in, shoving the paper into the three drivers' hands. He then grabbed mine and pulled me up the road to school.
Soon we was there and I waved goodbye. I walked to my form room and slumped in the chair at the back in the corner. I'm not being anti-social, I'm just hiding from everyone else. There's a difference. This day can only go uphill from here right? WRONG! Like so wrong. But not in the dirt way for the dirty minded people out there, I mean wrong as in the uphill question wrong is wrong. Never mind.
In English, we have a substitute teacher who was a total bitch. Picked on me for every question. The easy one, I didn't listen to, made me look like a complete idiot because the answer was red, what colour was the man's blood. Jesus christ.
Then maths. There was a test I forgot to revise and probably got every question wrong.
Science came. I was almost late, as I walked in I saw Jason. He was sexy. I mean not Andy sexy or Gerard sexy, but still sexy.
Blond hair with brown natural highlights, high, perfect cheek bones. Green eyes. Oh, just too bad he doesn't like girls like me, or any girls at that. He's gay. Sexy gay boy, like Jayy Von Monroe aka Jeremy Griffis. Jayy can twerk. Fuck yeah!
I was walking to my seat when Trixie, pops up and starts giggling and chatting away to Jason. Flirting her way into his business. It's like I'm the only one who knows he's gay and has a boyfriend. Maybe I am the only one.
I was at a concert with Kandee and we had seen them there, Kandee didn't know who they were but I did. I went over to them and said hi. Jason, who had his arms around his boyfriend quickly pulled away blushing. It was hard to tell that he was because his face was already red from jumping and screaming.
His boyfriend looked completely different. They had the same band shirt on but his eyes were like a deep blue, not icey and not greenish blue but like in Hawaii in the deep waters where its really blue, like that. Jason was really tanned but the boyfriend had pale skin. His hair was black with pink coloured hair on his fringe. Unlike Jason he had black eyeliner on and nail polish, many people would call this 'classic emo'.
Anyway, Jason said that the boy was his friend Ian. I told him that it was obvious that Ian wasn't just his friend. I also said that if he wanted me to keep it a secret that he's gay and that he has a boyfriend I would. He agreed to it and so its been our secret.
I walked up to my seat. "Excuse me, Trixie."
"No."
"Why?"
"Because I'm here."
"But that's my seat, go away," I said getting really pissed.
"Well I'm here now, so go find another seat, stupid." God she is a bitch.
"Go away Trixie, that's her seat," it was Jason. Wow, he stood up for me.
Trixie made a sort of noise that was partly offended and partly your still hot and I will get you soon.
I sat down and looked down at the table. I mumbled a quick thank you and he nodded. He looked sad, the question of if he and Ian being still together bugged me, so I just asked.
"How's Ian?" I asked, looking at him.
He sighed and looked down at the table. "He committed suicide last night."
What?
"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered, this is terrible. I felt so sorry for him, at the concert, when I had told Jason it was ok to love Ian and be with him, for gay love, he acted like he probably did when he was alone with Ian. He had looked at him with eyes full of love and held and kissed him like they were soul-mates.
"No need to be... Hey, can you come to his funeral? I mean you hung out with us a couple of times like when we just see each other at the park or something. He thought you was a cool fun chick."
"Yeah, ok," I smiled sympathetically.
After asking him why Ian, well, committed suicide, he said that he was being bullied at his school for being gay and his style. He got hate mail and everything, Jason tried to stop it but it didn't work. Jason also knew that Ian cut but he tried to help him get better and stop. Ian was clean for 3 months. Then it just got worse and its led to this.
With out asking, Jason said that Ian had cut deep and over-dosed on his pills. He was then in hospital. Jason wasn't let it in. Then the doctors confirmed that they couldn't save Ian, they finally let him in. Jason had kissed him a thousand times, begging him to be strong to fight. After tears upon tears, Ian died saying he loved Jason and how he was sorry. Jason said it word by word, "I love you, Jason, stay strong, stronger than me. I love you and I'm sorry..." He had whispered the last part and the heart line and gone flat.
As Jason was recalling the story, a tear fell down his cheek. I also found mine damp as well. I wiped my eyes and cheeks with my sleeve then looked at him.
"Well, your doing Ian proud, your being strong. It takes true love to do that," I said and he laughed a little. "Sorry, its cheesy, I know."
"No, it's fine, sweet even. What would you do? If someone you loved committed suicide or died?" This brought back what I did when my dad died, and what I still do. I can't tell him to cut. Like that's the worse advise ever.
"I would, I would talk to someone and surround my self with positive people and thoughts."
"But you didn't, did you?" He said quietly.
"What do you mean?"
"When your dad died, you didn't tell anyone, you just locked yourself away. You cut. Your arms, they have scars." A tear rolled down my cheek it was all true. I nodded and looked away.
"I'm sorry."
The pips went signalling the end of the lesson. Now was lunch.
As I headed to the library, this little small room on the first floor, it had 2 tables, librarians desk and 5 double sided shelves full of books. I am the librarian's assistant. I help out.
I had gotten half way up the steps when I heard the bitch voice of the bitch Trixie.
"Hey emo!"
"You know your the only one who says that right?" I said turning around.
"Whatever. He rejected you didn't he. Jason, he didn't want to go out with you." I looked at her with a confused expression. "Oh don't act dumb! You asked him out and he said no!"
"No, Trixie, that is totally not what happened." I had opened my mouth to say something but Jason had already beaten me to it.
"Of course your here! Just go away Jason! I'll go to you boyfriend's fucking funeral! Just leave me alone!" Now the whole staircase was watching while I shouted.
" What did I do Scarlett?" He said looking helplessly.
"You, you! Ok! You know what! You asked what I would do, so I gave you what I should have done. So You should take my advice and try it instead of cutting over your dead boyfriend who committed suicide, even though he came to you several times! You just ignored him. So next time someone who you care about comes to you with depression and suicidal thoughts, help them! Maybe your next boyfriend will be someone who you love enough to care!"
What did I just say?
Sudden whispers started to go around. "He's gay." "OMG! Jason's gay!" "Well there goes my chances."
"Jason, I-"
He turned away and walked down the stairs like nothing happened. Everyone watched silently then went back to what they were doing. But still the whispers went around.
I ran after him and caught up with him in the playground.
"Jason, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I just, it was. It just came out, I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry," I said pleadingly.
"You wanted me to go away so I'm going away." He said sternly and carried on walking.
"Jason, I'm sorry, it's the worst thing I could have evr said, your someone who actually understands and your so cool, I mean, your not my only gay friend, well you are because I don't have any friends, well I have a few but that's not the point-" He had turned around and was smirking.
"You know you ramble sometimes?"
"Yeah, I noticed." I said.
He smiled and put his arm around me. "You know your the bestest friend ever. Do you wanna go see Black Veil Brides with me?"
"Yeah, I was going to buy tickets after school."
"Cool, I already got mine, VIP package though."
"That's good, I'm getting that too."
"I'll take you," Jason offered.
"It's ok, Chance is taking me, plus, you don't have a car. You're only 16."
"Who needs cars?"
"I do."
We talked for a while until lunch ended and we agreed that he would come with me and Chance to get the tickets then we would go to my house and hang out.
The rest of the day went by quick. We had a substitute teacher for music tech, it sucked. She was the Food tech teacher, she knew nothing, what so ever. She told me I was doing my project wrong. Yes, because she knew absolutely everything, note the sarcasm. Also, another thing about this teacher was that she hated people waiting for others outside of the classroom.
So when Chance and Jason appeared outside the door they had no idea who was teaching.
"Chance Love, how many times do I have to tell you? Do NOT wait for your friends outside the classroom, wait outside the block. And as for you Jason Lewis, let this be a warning." The two boys laughed it off and went outside.
"Ok kids, stand up."
We stood up, this signifies the end of our lesson.
"Good Afternoon Year 11."
"Good afternoon Mrs Newport.'
"Off you go, go on, I have work to do."
We all filed out of the classroom in a hurry. When I got outside I jumped on Chance's back. "Guess who!"
"A bitch?"
"Your an ass Chance." I grinned.
"The one and only, mother fucker."
As he said this Miss Luce was walking past. Now, Miss Luce was one of our strictest teacher. Like Miss Newport, she was A bitch, with a capital B.
"Chance Love! We do not use that sort of language in this school. Let this be a warning. Any more of you shenanigans and you will be kicked out of this sixth-form. And as for you Jason, your essay was lovely, I haven't finished and I cn't wait to finish it and see your thoughts on Romeo and Juliet."
I loved Chance's second name, because whenever he got into trouble and the teachers say his whole name, it sounds like they are saying 'Chance, love.' Like 'Chance, darling.' If you get what I mean.
"And what are your thoughts on Romeo and Juliet, Lover-boy?" Chance teased, which I guess wasn't that funny at the time being but Jason Just played along.
"Oh romance and sacrifice," Jason said, sarcastically, holding his hands and having them up by chin like in the cheesy movies when the girl swoons and talk of love.
"I smell bullshit." Chance said, pulling the neck of his top to his nose.
We all cracked up and then realized how late it was getting.
We got into Chance's car, it was honestly, a shit car. But Chance cherished it like it was his child. After we got in, Chance handed me £40, £20 from Kandee and £20 from him. They were awesome friends. I had my £20 and the £40 that Josh gave me. Josh is so sweet. After I get the tickets I'm going to take a picture and send it to him and give him a big thank you. The only member of the step family that I like.
We got into a little traffic on the way, after all, it was school pick-up hour. Although, we got there faster than expected. Brixton... wasn't the best place. You can get easily mugged and lot's of crimes happen here. But it's also a hot spot for fans of the bands who are playing there. Here, there is also Brixton cake shop with the most epic cakes ever. For my 18th birthday, 2 years-ish, I'm getting a Black Veil Brides cake.
I don't get it, you can get into clubs in America when your 18 but you can't drink. What's the point in the club then? Here, turning 18 is like the key to life. You get to drink, go to clubs, smoke, get tattoos, freewill, go on holiday without permission, have sex whenever and have children. But also, when your 16 you can move out and live on your own. And believe me, I do want to live alone, so much.
When I go into sixth-form, I'm hoping that I will get an apartment and a car. I'll be 17, my birthday is in September. So as soon as we get back to school I have my birthday 4 days later, on the 13th.
We got there and there was a little line. Usually, people just buy the tickets online. But me being me, wanted the real experience. We got in line and waited longer than we expected. When we got to the box office I was scared that there wasn't going to be any left.
"2 VIP packages to Black Veil Brides please," Chance said.
"You in luck, you go the last 2. £184 please." Chance gave him the money and insisted I keep the change, I'll give it to Josh. After all, he is the one who got me here.
Chance dropped me and Jason off at my house then went home.
I opened the door to find John and my mum making out in the kitchen.
" Ewww! Gross! I have a guest! Seriously!"
"Oh, Scarlett, I forgot you was coming home now." She forgot about me? For fuck's sake. It's like it's going to be Hold On Till May all over again.
"Jeez, thanks mum. Bet you know Trixie's coming home after Cheerleading club at 6, and that Josh is coming home after detention at 5:30. How the fuck do I know that?"
"Language, Young Lady."
"Oh shut up John. Come on Jason."
"A boy? Leave the door open, don't do anything naughty." John said.
"Jesus Christ John. You are not my dad. You will NEVER be my dad. You can't say that. If you said it to Trixie, you have failed miserably, because I swear she has fucked every single guy in our school, year 7 and all. And you know what? I bet she's been pregnant quite a few times. But like her, you choose to pick on people like me. So fuck you John! Fuck you!"
"I was speaking on behalf of your mother, actually."
"Well my mum has a voice of her own and she can speak herself."
"Erm, maybe I should come later or?" Jason started.
"No, stay, sorry about this Jason."
"Well, if it helps I'm gay. So I have no interest in having sex with her. At all." Well he came out with that easily.
"Oh honestly Scarlett, no wonder you have never had a boyfriend, all your friends are either gay or lesbian," my mum said.
"Not true! Not true at all! Kandee, is straight, Chance is straight, yes he dated a guy once but he's more straight than bi, Josh is straight. It's just Jason! Gosh! Can you at least be nice to my friend once in your life? No? Ok well, your a whore," I ranted. "Come on Jason, let's go to my room."
I took his hand and led him to my room.
I can't actually remember the colour, I think it was mint green and white, but right now, the walls are covered in posters. I painted the ceiling black and bought a load of glow in the dark stars and stuck them on the ceiling. It's really relaxing and calming. I also have this star projector that I put in the middle of my room and it projects millions of little stars all over my room, it makes it feel like a galaxy. I have a white single bed to the side of the room in the corner and a desk right in front of the window. A black and white union jack carpet on the floor. The actual floor is like a dark wooden oak. The stars also project on the floor so it look like you walking in space. I have a mini walk in closet and a bathroom as well. I also have a vinyl and a book shelf. The bookshelf is filled with CD's, manga books, fictional books, my notebooks, sketchbooks, DVD's and Video Games. So it's quite a big shelf.
I opened the door and pulled him in and closed it behind me.
"I am so sorry for that."
"It's ok, all families fight sometimes."
"Not as much as I do with them. Ugh, Trixie is like the angel of the family, the baby is the sweetheart, Josh is the middle kid and I'm the bitch of the family. Says John and my mum."
"They really said that?" Jason asked.
"Yep, they were talking about it in bed. Luckily, they weren't doing anything sexual. I was walking past their door and I heard them talking so I topped and listened."
"Your room is really cool, what's that?" Jason questioned looking at the box on my table.
"It's my memory box, wanna see?"
"Sure." I walked over to the box and picked it up. I sat down on the carpet and put it in front of me. Jason sat next to me.
I pulled the lid of and started to show him things. I took out a picture of me and my dad and told him what happened to him. Jason said that his brother was in the army and died. Ian had also wanted to be in the army. I showed him some things from like Disneyland Paris. I had things like my birth certificate and passport in the box as well. I had that tag that goes on your wrist or foot or whatever when you was a baby. The year 6 year book. Every person had 2 pages of their own.
"Wow, you look so different there, blond hair, ponytail, flowery top, shorts. Very different."
There was also the year 6 shirt that was signed and I showed him on the back how my it said Kick me on the back. Everyone tried doing that ancient trick and everyone is getting kicked and pinched and punched. Those were good times.
There was a knock at the door. "It's Josh."
"Come in!"
"Hey, did you get the tickets?" He said coming in. "Who's this? I hope you wasen't doing anything bad."
"Yeah I got them. Thanks so much, Joshy! And this is Jason, my friend from school."
"Oh! Your the gay guy everyone's talking about."
"Josh!"
"Apparently so." Jason said, blushing.
"Hey, Scar, do you wanna get some nandos? I don't feel like eating with le dad and le step-mum, you can bring you friend," Josh said. Failed the meme though.
"Yeah, ok. Jason you want some nandos?"
"Sure, I've never been."
"Asdfghjkl. You what now?" Josh gaped.
"OMG! We have to order for you!" I jumped excitedly.
"Haha. Calm down bitch. I'll pay for the nandos virgin and for you, you hoe," Josh smirked.
We all pulled on our shoes and went downstairs.
"Where are you kids going, dinners almost ready."
"Nandos, don't wanna eat here." Josh said.
"Ok, do you know where Trixie is? She's supposed to be back," why is she so worried about Trixie? She's probably just slagging off with another boy.
"Nope, dunno. See ya! Dunno when we'll be back."
We went outside and after 10 minutes of walking, Josh started complaining that he was getting tired. So as I just said your stamina is low as fuck, Jason actually picked Josh up to give him a piggy back. Josh is about 5"6, I'm 5"5 and Jason is like 5"9, 6ft. Very tall.
Jason actually manages to carry Josh all the way to Nandos. We went in and sat down.
I ordered us all medium hot barbecue chicken. That's when I saw Trixie making out with a boy in one of the booth tables. Oh I needed something to embarrass her. Maybe saying get a room is embarrassing enough.
"Hey Trixie! Get a room you slut!" Jason had beaten me to it. The three of it just cracked up in laughters.
"Put a sock in it gay boy." The boy she was snogging shouted back, making Jason raised an eyebrow. "What? Your gonna get your gay boyfriend on me? News flash Faggot, he's dead."
Oooohhhhh, he did not just go there. We was sitting fairly close to them so Jason got and grabbed the guy's collar.
"What did you just say?"
"Your. Ugly. Fat. Emo. Suicidal. Cutter. Faggot. Boyfriend. Is. Dead." BAM! Punch in the face.
"Jack!" Trixie screeched.
Jack had pushed Jason and now they was on the floor. Jack was flying punches left and right into Jason's face. Jason kneed him then rolled over so he was ontop. He was punching hard and fierce. Some of the other boys from year 11, obviously Jack's "possy" came over and pulled Jason off Jack. They held Jason back and Jack punched and kicked him. Jason could do nothing but struggle.
"Jason!" I screamed. I ran to try and help him but I was pushed back and was thrown on the floor.
Security was coming to try and help break up the fight but failed miserably. The manager had started calling the police.
Josh walked up to them and punched Jack right in the face. He grabbed one of the boys holding Jason and kneed him in the balls. Everything was going so fast. I got up again and help Josh and Jason.
The police came and broke up the fight. It didn't stop Trixie giving me one of her bitch slaps, what was bad was that she was wearing a ring that made a cut in my cheek. So I had a bleeding lip and a bleeding cheek. Josh had a bruising eyes and bruised knuckles. Jason had the worse, he had a black eye, bleeding nose, bleeding lip, bruised arms and was clenching his stomach in pain.
The police took us to the hospital and asked us questions there. We got our wounds cleaned and was given pain killer.
We was also asked questions. We were lucky enough to get of with warnings but they would tell our head teacher and she would probably want to talk to us. And our parents will be contacted.
Jason's going to sleepover at our house in Josh's room because his mum's an alcoholic and his dad ran away. She became an alcoholic because her Jason's dad had run away and then soon after his brother died. I understand why but I was scared that she might abuse Jason further. So actually, I'm making him stay.
When we got home my mother screamed.
"Oh Joshy! Are you ok hunnie?"
"I'm fine," Josh said rolling his eyes.
"Oh you don't look fine." She stressed.
"Err mum? Right her, also beaten up," I gave her a slight hint, totally not sarcasm.
"Oh right, what happened to your cheek? You have some explaining to do young lady, what was you thinking getting your little brother into a fight?!? If Trixie is hurt you are so hearing it from me."
"Actually mum! Trixie, is the one who did the cut, she slapped me and the ring she had on slashed my cheek! And you know what! Her boyfriend, TRIXIE's boyfriend, is the reason the three of us is beaten up. HE started talking shit about this lovely boy who committed suicide, and the boy who died just so happened to be Jason's boyfriend! Josh was being a gentleman and helping!"
I ran upstairs crying and fell on my bedroom floor in fits of tears. It wasn't long till Josh was next to me. Then I heard Jason's voice.
"You can't say that to your daughter! She is a lovely girl! It sounds like she's been looking after herself a hell of a lot! The poor girl has hardly any friends! You don't understand that she hates her step-father, she hates you, she hates the baby and she hates Trixie! I'm sorry I shouted... It just pisses me off." I was expecting to hear some more shouting, not to have arms go around me.
"Hey, you ok? No child should go through that. I know, it happens to me as well. But we can get through it together. Maybe even move into an apartment and be house Buddy's." I smiled at the thought.
"Lets go to bed..." I said wiping my eyes. "Josh you sleep on the floor, Jason you can sleep on the bed."
"Where will you sleep then?" Jason asked.
"Well, cause your, you know... Gay, I assumed, that I could sleep in it too. I mean i know its single but I think there's room."
"Haha, ok."
We all got into bed, Jason had to borrow something of my dad's but he went shirtless, Josh in his usual batman jumpsuit and I, in a Pikachu onesie. Because Pikachu onesies, are sexy. I turned on the projector and put Collide With The Skies on play. I got in next to Jason and snuggled into the pillow.
"Jason, what's it like at home for you?" Josh asked.
"Umm well, its tiring, my mum's always drunk and it gets tiring. I get scared to bring people round because once I did and we had to literally barricade ourselves in my room. I invited Ian," his voice cracked when he said Ian, you could tell he was trying to hold it off. " And she doesn't like gays and so, she was drunk, and walked in on us, kissing and so... she beat him. She hurt him and hit me when I tried to stop her. Scarlett, most embarrassing moment."
"Well that would be this morning. When Josh's dad walked into my room without knocking and I was naked. He then decided that he would stand and stare for a while."
"I swear that's like eye rape," Jason said.
"Josh, what's Tyler like?" I asked.
"I haven't seen him in ages. Well he's kind. He's cool, he is in a band called My Twisted Love, he screams and plays guitar so yeah. He has a girlfriend called Ally, she has short hair and is really pretty, amazing drawer. She's two years younger than him. Tyler is a Waiter and helps build houses for his jobs. That's about it."
"What does he look like?" I questioned. I could feel Jason next to me, and the heat coming from him.
"He has brown hair, green eyes, depends when he shaves but usually has a little stubble, he likes to wear hoodies and stuff. So yeah, about it."
The front door slammed shut and Trixie was audibly shouting. "Your daughter has to always reck everything! She ruined my date! She's a bitch."
"I know she is," I heard my mum say and a tear slipped down my cheek.
"Don't worry she'll be out the house soon, I'm buying her an apartment," John said.
"Don't even bother! Just send her to a crazy people's hospital! That's where the whore needs to be."
"It's ok hunnie. soon it will be ok without her," my mum said.
I sat up and wiped my eyes with the sleeves of my Pikachu onesie. I felt arms go around me and then a door open.
"Shhh it's ok Hun," Jason said rocking back and forth.
I heard Josh shout at them. Jason laid down still holding me. He was on his side and I cried into his chest.
The tears stung me eyes a lot and I could barley keep them open. I could feel scars on the skin of my cheek where it rested against his chest. I fell asleep listening to Josh argue with his sister, dad and my 'mum', Props & Mayhem and the faint sound of Jason breathing.
_____________________________________________________________________________
Ok, just to let you know. The actual Andy fan fic comes later in the book, right now it's just like the build up. This is like a really long time for updates but this was an extra long one and I kept pushing myself to do longer.
This is when Andy is 18 so in like 2008, BUT all the other bands and albums are up to date now, its like the past black veil brides came here now but they still have all their albums except wretched and divine. Get it? Cool. Ummm I'll try and make each chapter this long but that is going to be hard as hell.
Umm yeh... Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment