Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm a Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC) Chapter 1


AVAILABLE AT:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic
Authors Note: Okey dokey, so my first attempt at doing an actually good book. This is a BVB fan fic but it really starts around chapter 8, the first few chapters are like a back story. This is when BVB member are at the knives and pens stage, and are the current ones, Andy, CC, Jake, Jinxx and Ashley. I try making the chapters as long as possible and the support really helps. So, thanks for reading and I'd love feedback and votes <3 Follow me for other books, I'm working on about 5 but anyways, thanks :)
I'm A Fallen Angel
Chapter 1

It's been two years. TWO years since my father died. He served in Afghanistan. The guy was a saint, my dad was the best dad in the whole world. I have only seen him 6 months before he died and I had recieved letters weekly. He died when I was 14. I'm 16 now.
Now as I lay in my room I hear the constant crying of the new baby. John's baby.
Six months after my Father's death, my mother found another man and they got married after two months, just two fucking months. Yes, I like emphasising about whole long or short month or years are, but it's just to show how pissed I am at this all. Anyway, she re-married to John. One month later, she get's pregnant. Her and John are pleased as punch. I however hated it, I still do now. Not only did my mother get married and pregnant with another man 9 months after my father's death but John also had 3 other children of his own.
Trixie, 18 years old, the surprise, surprise popular. It seems like she's bitchy to me mostly, at school and when my mum and her dad aren't around. She says that I ruined her life and that she'd rather kill herself then live here. But she knows that she would never. She has blonde hair, comes down to her shoulders and she has the perfect figure, unlike me, who is skinny, weak and hardly has a figure. Blue eyes. She is also not as dumb as you would have thought she is. She gets those grades but also gets the time to go to clubs, get laid and still study. And some how she always looks fresh and lively. Me? I can't even get good grades let alone going out. In all other words, she is the sexy, perfect angel that everyone sees and I'm just there.
Josh, 13. The kids not all bad, I mean he is the nicest one I guess. He kinda likes my music but also likes all the R 'n' B stuff as well. Sometimes he can get on my nerves but he usually means well. He's also kinda pissed that our parents got married so we talk about it. I could honestly say, he is a good friend. I can tell him things and he can tell me things that we can't tell anyone else. Just there's one secret I haven't told him and he might figure it out soon. But I'll get to that later. He's got blonde hair like his sister, blue eyes, a like Alex Pettyfer's I guess, a greeny, bluey, greyish colour. I wish I had his eyes, but I have brown eyes, plain old brown eyes.
Tyler, 20. I have nothing to say. He lives in America, Josh, John, Trixie and Tyler are from America. When they moved here, Tyler stayed so that he can carry on with his studies. From pictures I've seen of him, he has tanned skin, green eyes and brown hair. John has blue eyes so obviously, their mum had green eyes. He is studying and is also a waitor and builder. The wiatoring and building is to get the money to carry on living. But to be honest, that's all I can say. Never met the guy.
Anyways, your probably thinking what I look like. Well to recap what I've said so far. I'm 16, I have a small, skinny body, hardly a figure at all. I have brown eyes. To add on to that, I have straight, black hair that comes to about the middle of my neck, it has dark purple and blue highlights. I wear bandshirts, skinny jeans and most stuff from grindstore and other shops like that. I would love to say Hot Topic but London/ England is a pain in the ass for not having the kind of clothes I like. Yeah, you probably want to know my name I guess. My name is Scarlett. My nickname being Scar. Which is also what covers my arms, as well as some burns and fresh cuts. I love my name because my dad chose it, my name will help me remember him. I have photos of us when I was about 12, we went to thorpe park, disneyland, alton towers, chessington just the 2 of us. My dad was like my Best Friend. He took me to my first concert, My Chemical Romance.
I wonder what it would be like to meet MCR or BVB. I think I would try and play it cool and end up making a fool of myself. But I would love to see Andy's eyes. They look so perfect in the photos, I wonder what it would be like to look at them cl-
I was brought out of my thoughts by another screeching, ear breaking scream from Emily, the baby. Everytime she cries, I cannot sleep or think. Everytime she cries she reminds me who lives in my house now. Eachtime she screams I get reminded my dad is gone.
I groaned and made myself sit up. It was 5:55am. A Monday. Might aswell get up, I thought while sighing. I got up and went into the shower, the hot water ran down my body waking me up. I stood for 5 minutes not thinking about anything in particular, i just stood there and enjoyed the steam and warmth around me. I then forced my self to break out of my warm coccoon and wash myself. I got out of the steamy shower and went back into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around me. 6:15am. The baby is still crying and is doing my head in. I got into: a Nirvana bandshirt, Yellow jeans, black beanie, my batman converses and all my bracelets, reaching my elbow on both arms. I had waterproof cover up on my arms to hide the cuts.
My nails were already painted black so I just put on eyeliner.
My phone made a E chord strum, like when they do in concerts and their like Hello Wembley! You ready to rock!?! And the do that circle strumming thing if u get what I mean. I picked up my phone and it was Chance, he texted me saying BVB were coming to London soon!
Scarlett- When do tickets go on sale!?!
Chance- Tomorrow. U want me and Kandee to pick you up from school and we can go to Brixton academy and pick them up there??
Scar- Sure! Lemme check how much I have
Chance- K.
Chance and Kandee are brother and sister, they are in sixth form so in year 13 and I believe that is senior year for America. Anyway, they're both 18, 2 years older and the help me out ALOT!
I moved over to my bedside table and got out a box, inside was £20. That should be enough right?
Chance- oh and we're getting meet n greet passed 2 so bring like 100
Scar- fuck, I have 20
Chance- I can give you 20, so can Kandee and ask ur mum for 40 extra
Scar- awww thx xxx ok I will :3 brb
I ran downstairs to my mum who was holding Emily to her chest.
"Morning mum."
"Morning scarlett, can I help?"
"Yeah, can I borrow £40?"
'Why?"
"I'm £40 shorts for a Bvb meet and greet ticket."
'No."
Then Triceratops walked in.
"Hey, Julia, can I have £60? It's for new stilettos, my other one's heel broke," Trixie said sighing, trying to pull on the heartstrings. I was kinda hoping my mum wasn't stupid enough to give her the money.
"Sure, hunnie! And call me mum." Excuse me?
"What!?! Why does she get money?" I asked gaping.
"She has more of a legit reason."
"What? That's not a legit reason! Just because her shoes break. There's more important things in the world other than shoes! This is the one thing that would make me happy. I don't know if you've noticed but I haven't had a happy moment since dad died! But obviously you would rather the other person in the house as your family than your real fucking daughter!" God I needed to get that out.
"If you need money you can ask me," John said coming into the room.
"I don't need money from you!" I spat and stormed upto my room.
I looked over to my bedside table and yanked the draw open and grabbed my match box that contained my blade. I sat on my bed, tears spilling down my cheeks and dragged the blade across my arm. Blood beaded from the cut that then joined to make a blob that then made a little stream spilling down my arm.
I stared at the blood but soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly wiped of the blood and pull my hoodie sleeve down just in time for Josh to walk in.
"Hey, I heard what happened."
"Of course you did, I'm sure Australia heard what happened." We both laughed and I felt a little better. "So, what did you come for?"
"I came to see if you was alright. I mean when you asked me to get your lip ring from your bedside draw, i found a match box with blades and there was also disinfectant. Also in the bin there was bloodied tissue. So, I thought you might have cut again so I came to see if you was alright." He said rubbing the back of his neck.
"I-I don't cut, and I just asked for my lip ring, not for you to snoop around my stuff!" 
"I'm sorry! But I promise, I won't tell anyone, just I want to know your ok," he said worringly. It's not that I didn't want him to tell anyone, it's I don't want to tell him because of his reaction. He then looked down at my hand. It then clicked that I felt a wet stickiness on it. Shit. "Scar, can I see?" I shook my head slowly, but then sighed and nodded pulling up my sleeve. 
"Shit... Are you alright?" He looked up at me in pure worry. I nodded and got some tissue to clean away the blood. " Hey, whenever you feel like your gonna cut you can talk to me ok? We can talk it out and listen to some music."
"Remind me, how old are you?"  He smiled and I smiled back. This kid, my little stepbrother can always make me feel alright.
 I laid on my bed. 
"Um, Scar? Can I throw away your blades, but I'll leave your disinfectant. Also I will check your room regularly." I simply nodded.
He left with the blades and I sat in bed and read my book. 
I had read the chronicles of valdimir todd like 5 times already, but I just had to read it a 6th time. I have learnt elysian code for fun as most people who have read the series do. Anyway it's about this young Vampire with the most epic name of Vladimir but Vlad for short, who is half human and half vampire and if he was real I would totally date him.
I fell asleep reading.
I'm with my dad. We're at Thorpe Park together, just me and him, nobody else. I'm only 12 and he isn't at war. He's home and safe. We're about to go on Saw the Ride but I second guess and beg not to go on. He kneels infront of me and says I will enjoy it, that I won't regret it. He was right, he is always right. Now I'm at home, writing a letter to him. Using my neatest handwriting I can get. I tell him how much I miss him. How much I want him to stay safe. Next I'm at home waiting by the letter box waiting for his letter. A letter comes. But it isn't daddy's. It's from the priminister. I pick it up, shaking. I give it to mum who opens it and reads it first. Her hand goes to her mouth and her eyes water. I didn't have to read the letter to know my papa was dead. I was 14. 3 months later. John is here, the others are here. I'm not with them. I am sitting by my Dad's grave, crying in the rain. Knowing that my mum doesn't give a flying fuck about my dad. I wish that I would die and join him. Be away from the harsh reality of life. I take the knife to my chest and-
I woke up panting and sweating, fresh tears on my cheeks. I wiped them away and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and drank some water.
I sat on my window seal and picked up a picture of me and my dad. I stared at it and a little smile came to my face and a tear trickled down my cheek, I didn't bother to wipe it away. 
There was a knock at the door and I went to open. At the door was Josh in his batman pajamas-
"Hey Scar," he said sleepily.
"Hey Joshy, you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine, can I crash on the floor in your room?"
"Yeah, I need some company tonight." We got his duvet and some extra blankets and made him a little bed. He climbed into his and I climbed into mine.
"Night Josh," I said yourning, but he was already out cold.
___________________________________________________________________________
First chapter, Hope you liked. So this is one of the author's note thingy's I do after evry chapter.
so just to clarify. Willow's dad died when she was 14, he mum re-married 2 months later, had a baby 18 months later. The dude her mum remarried is called john and has 3 children. 
So yeah, some things may change but yeah.
Gotta go, cousin's asking me when I'm going sleep.
Listening to: Demons- Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment