Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm a Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC)- Chapter 6

Available at: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic

It was another day of school, infact, it was the last! The 10 months have hardly flown by, it has been slow! Tyler said don't get settled in too much, well that's hard! 10 months is enough to settle in, we'll be touring America and Europe. EEP! I'm gonna see places I've always wanted to go, like Germany and stuff. I'm not in the band so I'm not really needed, so after I'm done with tutoring, that's it, I'm off to see things. I've been planning for ages. I have to do at least 3 hours of tutoring a day. So like an hour for the main subjects, English, Maths and Science. I was getting all excited because I'd be seing Andy tomorrow. We had been exchanging E-mails a couple of times, not much though. He'd ask me if I'm ok, I'd say I was and it kinda just stopped there. I'm kinda glad and not, I mean I don't want him asking about if I was cutting still because, well, yes, I was. I tried to stop, honestly I've tried. But I don't want
My furniture had arivved ages ago, my bed was all set up and my room was being all customized to what I like. I wish I was still getting my Kerrang!s because of all the posters and I like to have them and read them. Oh well, can't have everything right?
Me and Tyler had gotten pretty close, I mean, he was more of a friend than my mum ever was, even when my dad was alive, she saw me as a mistake. Something that should have never of happened. I ruined her life, she ruins mine, well did. I miss her though. I miss my dad even more. But the fact was, she really loved my daddy, so she tried to care for me, that's why whenever I see the pictures that they are happy, that we are a happy family. The only thing is, when my dad died he married almost straight away so I question her love, and why she was trying if she didnt live him.
Jason has texted me every day so far and Chase and Kandee have a couple of times a week. But that's ok I'm not loosing all my connections from home.
When the tour reaches Europe, I'm using the day in London to see them.
I get to school and I am greeted by a happy Selina.
"Hey!" She smiled. "Today's your last day, well until you come back from tour. You're so lucky! Lucky as fuck!"
Selina had become one of my closest friends now. I could tell her most things, things that I couldn't tell the councilor or Tyler or Andy. Jason, Selina, Chance and Kandee. Before, her friends were all like a family, they've invited me to join and I gladly accepted. Things were getting better but I still couldn't push the feeling of sadness and guilt away. I guess I get reminded of it every time I see Tyler because he must miss his family and wish he had them rather than me, it makes me feel bad that I'm there instead of them. If anyone should have died, it should have been me, I mean, no one really wanted me but mum and the step family all wanted eachother.
"Yeah, I'll miss you though!" I smiled.
"I'll miss you too, take lot's of pictures and try Skypeing me at atleast one gig. Make sure you message me everyday and that you enjoy yourself!" She hugged me tiht and I hugged her back. Two seconds into the hug, 4 people joined the hug and I knew exactly who it was, Aiden, Chase, Jenny and Dan.
"We'll miss you too," Jennifer said. See, this is me feeling loved and wanted. I am glad that it wasn't me who died but it still hurts. I have been having the dreams less and less, about once a weekish. I still hate the counicllor and can't tell her anything still.
During the time I was at the school, the nurse came by and gave us each a box of condoms, I couldn't contain the childish laughter, it was so weird, first of all, I've never seen a condom in real life and it was a box full of them. There was 18 in the box and the of us had like wasted half of our own just making condom water balloons and blowing them up. There is many different things to do with these baby protectors. When I had gotten home, i dropped the box on the coffee table and Tyler thought that I was actually using them for fun times in bed. Then he almost had to hae the talk with me. But I explained that we were just playing around with them. It was so embarressing though.
We hung out until the bell went for class. I headed to class with Chase becuase he had the same class. We sat down and got to work. 
School pretty much flew past and before I knew it I was running out of the school lot and home. I pretty much sprinted the whole way home after saying my final goodbyes to my friends ofcourse.
I got home and started packing my suitcase. Ok, so I haven't thought about packing for ages and Tyler forgot to ask so I had to make sure it was all done tonight. I packed 10 shirts from the following bands; Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brdies, Asking Alexandria, My Chemical Romance, Metro Startion, All Time Low and sleeping with sirens. As well as my Jeff The Killer hoodie, it was basically white with fake blood on it, a striped purple and black parker with ears on top and a totoro hoodie. I had a couple of skinny jeans, like my purple split leg ones. I pack my toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, straighteners, curlers, and other things a girl needs, if you get what I mean.
Obviously, Tyler has been seeing and practicing with his band but I haven't met them so I'm excited to meet them as well.
I hear the front door of the Apartment click and I run to the door, Tyler is there carrying a bunch of luggage. Then some guys follow carrying a couple of things to.
"Scarlett, this is my band," he smiled. "Jessie, he plays drums, Katie, she plays bass, Jack sings and plays rhythm and I play lead. Uh guys, meet my sister, Scarlett." Wow sister? What? He thinks like that now? I mean I'm not complaining but it is such a big jump. Each other is all we have for a family.
"Hey," Katie smiled and Jack said it after, Jessie just glared at me.
"I'd rather Trixie was here instead of her," he scrunched his nose glaring at me. I gulped and bit my lip, yeah, me too.
"Dude! That's, no! You can't say that!" Tyler gasped.
"Jess, that is mean! It's just not Trixie! Her mom died as well, she's an orphan like Ty, think how she feels! She's younger," Kate shouted.
"We'll you'd rather to have your boyfriend," Jessie sneered.
"Wait, she was your girlfriend?" I asked.
"Umm yeah, what's it to you?"
"She had a... Nevermind," I bit my lip to stop myself.
"Well you have to tell me now," Jessie crossed his arms.
"Well, she umm, she had a boyfriend at my school, well a couple... I mean she gave head in the toilets." I stopped there, his face was cloaked with horror.
"You're lying, bitch is lying!" he cried out.
"Jessie shut up man, it's not the first time she's cheated." Jack butted in.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"Don't listen to him, love," Tyler said, glaring at Jessie.
Jessie scrunched his nose and stuck his tongue out at Tyler.
"They'll be staying for the night and tour bus is picking us up at like 9am."
"She has a cute British accent, it's adorable as fuck!" Jack grinned.
"Dude don't hit on her!" Katie giggled.
"Thanks Katie, jeez man, she's like my little sister!" Jack shrugged at Tyler.
Katie smiled and kissed Tyler, he never told me he had a girlfriend. Tyler smiled at her and held her hand.
"Dinner?" Jessie asked.
I bit my lip and walked back to my room. I guess I was really uncomfortable, especially with Jessie's constant anger and well bitchiness. I guess I understand I mean his girlfriend has died and he found out she cheated on him.
There was a knock at the door. "Scarlett he didn't mean anything, we're having pizza, you coming to look at the menu?"
I didn't answer but I opened the door and followed Tyler to the living room. Jessie was slumped on the sofa, sitting in the usual guy position, legs spread, arms hanging over the back.
Jack was on the floor next to Jessie's legs, and Katie was sitting on the arm of a chair. 
"Jessie, say sorry," Katie said.
"No, it's ok, I'd rather Trixie be here instead of me as well." In my head that didn't sound so bad but when I said it, it sounded spiteful and mean. Katie looked down. "I didn't..."
She looked up and smiled at me.
"It's fine, I understand."
"Ummm I'm not hungry... I think I'm gonna go to bed," I nodded and walked out. 
"Jessie, go say sorry, now!" Jack shouted quietly, like he was whispering annoyed.
I rolled my eyes and went into my bedroom. I decided to change into my clothes. The door flung open while I was in my black lace bra with matching pants. I didn't have time to grab anything so I wrapped my arms around myself. 
"Jesus!"
"Umm no, it's Jessie, actually." Cheeky bastard.
"Have you ever heard of knocking? You know knocking on the door?" My face was scarlet like my name.
"Your face is living up to your name," Jessie smirked. I rolled my eyes without hesitation.
"Why are you still here? I'm pretty much naked!"
"Because it's funny and it's a nice sight."
My face heated even further and I turned away so my back was turned to him. I heard the door close so I thought that he had left. I dropped my arms and turned to walk, I was rudely greeted by a body in front of me. Before I had time to cover my self with my arms again, Jessie's were around my waist.
"Jessie... please, it's not..." I bit my lip. 
"Shh, relax sweetheart," he purred. I was pressed against his chest, his hands were running up and down my back and his warm breath heated my neck. My lips parted involunterily. What the hell is he doing?
"Jessie, no." I mumbled but he just ignored it. 
"Tyler's sisters are always attractive."
"Yeah, well you woundn't say that to our baby sister," i muttered, I almost forgot about her, she was annoying with her crying and pooping but she was a baby, that's what all babies do.
"Well good thing you aren't a baby," he whispered and nipped at my neck.
"I'm 16..." I said quitely. I didn't know if I was enjoying this or not.
"And I'm 21, don't worry babe, I got you," he bent down and picked me up. I yelped a little as he did. 
"Jessie, we shouldn't be doing this," I bit my lip, I had butterflies in my stomach, I don't know if I wanted this.
He once again ignored my comment and layed me on the bed. Jessie hovered over me then bent down and kissed me. I guess this was my first real kiss, I had never kissed anyone but my family. I automatically kissed back. Jessie ran a hand up my leg, waist and up to my bra. Swiftly, he lifted me up slightly and unclipped it. He then pulled it off and threw it to the ground.
"Jessie, what if someone walks in?" I was helpless I didn't know what to do. Jessie pulled of his black and white baseball shirt. He was beautiful, I had to admit that. He had a slight golden glow on his skin, he had a dirty blonde hair that fell over his emerald green eyes. He was muscular and had a forming six pack, he looked gorgeous. Then I remembered Andy. He wouldn't care, he only cares if I cut and stuff, plus it's not like he likes me so.
"Don't worry, they won't... stop biting your lip, it's too hot." I blushed even further at his comment. 
He kissed my neck then my jaw then my lips.
"What the fuck are you doing Jessie!" He gasped against my lips and pulled away. 
Tyler was standing in the doorway and he looked well mad. I grabbed the blanket from my bed and pulled it around myself to hide my nudity of the top half of my body. Jack and Katie was behind him. Oh, could this be anymore humiliating.
"We sent you up here to say sorry not to fuck her!" Tyler shouted.
"I wasn't going to fuck her! Jesus christ Tyler, I don't stop you from fucking my sister!" Katie blushed. I had my pajamas under the bed covers so I quickly pulled on the shirt and pajama bottoms under the covers, no one was really paying attention.
"So you admit it, you was going to fuck her? Weren't you? You was going to screw her like every other girl! And don't you dare bring Katie into this! Come here Scarlett." Tyler held out his hand. I got up shakily.
"No don't," Jessie grabbed me and pulled me against his shirtless body.
"Scarlett." Tyler clenched his jaw. Shit what do I do?
"No Tyler, I'm not letting you screw me over on this one."
"I don't trust you with her. If my family was still alive, you'd quit on Trixie, go to Scarlett and when Emily, our little sister, became 13, you'd fuck her too you peodo."
"I quit." 
"What?" Jack said.
"I said I quit. I've had enough of your shit. I quit the band." Jessie let go of me, grabbed his shirt and walked towards the door. Tyler blocked his exit.
"Get out of my fucking way Tyler. I don't want anymore of your bullshit. I'm out. Good luck on the tour."
"No, I'm sorry man, it's just, I don't want her to get hurt," Tyler said still blocking the way.
"Why would I hurt her? Why would I hurt something as precious as her? I'm not Trixie, I'm not going to go cheat, I'm not like that!"
"I know, I'm sorry, but please, stay."
Jessie glanced at me then back to Tyler. "Fine, ok, I will. But for the record, people can make out and kiss and not have sex. Plus I didn't have a condom. I'm not stupid!"

No comments:

Post a Comment