Saturday 17 May 2014

Alpha's Boy Mate- Chapter 1 (BoyxBoy)


This is also posted on Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/story/14209386-alpha%27s-boy-mate-boyxboy-redo
OR
http://www.wattpad.com/story/11176161-alpha%27s-boy-mate-boyxboy
^^ This one has the original crappy one that I gave up on.
Oliver's P.O.V
Ok, so I'm such at some faggot lesbian mating and I have no control over it what so fucking ever. My father, Alpha of the Night Shadow Pack, has to be present to these stupid mating rituals and seeing as 17 year old me is 18 in 6 months, has to "train" to become the next alpha. I swear to god, I will make a law that the alpha does not have to attend mating rituals, I swear I can feel my eyes sliding closed. How could same sex matings be aloud anyway. My brother died a faggot, he got aids from some other fag. Fag. Fag. Faggot.
I kept thinking about what was going to happen tonight. I was going with my best friend Kyle to a club called Galaxy. We were often visitors and didn't have to wait in line. Although, that want because we were often visitors- Galaxy is a mundane and werewolf club, mostly, except for the few brave Fae or night children who dare show their faces. So, if you are an alpha, or beta, you get instant access, me and Kyle qualify for it.
Let's just say that we wolves don't get along with fair folk and vampires. Hell, half the time we don't get along with other wolves, especially from the damn Bloodshed pack. As much as I would hate to admit it, they were a bigger and stronger pack than mine. Their head enforcer is the older brother to our head enforcer and the despise each other.
Kyle is going to be my beta, for obvious reasons. The beta is in charge when the alpha is not there, the beta also advises and informs the alpha. So there must be trust between them.
As shadow hunters have parabatais, we have a bond like that. Like a mating bond but different, one in which the 2 bonded will not be in love but give each other their strength and wisdom and courage.
I thought about the drunk girls that would be begging for me. The lights. Music. I started getting restless in my seat. Just half an hour before this gay crap is over and I can escape.
Me and my best friend Kyle, we could be brothers, cousins at the least. We both had this blonde coloured hair with brown streaks, some people think its dyed but nope, its all natural, its all Oliver. I'm 5'10 and he's 5'8. Girls say it's cute that he is so small.
"Oliver! Oh for the love of the moon goddess, wake up and get your fat ass up!" I jumped up to my father shaking me, I looked up rubbing my eyed then around to see people giving me disapproval looks. Not the elders but some of the just a little less than that. They all thought I wasn't cut out for this. They all thought that I was some wild teen (with good looks)  that liked to drink, smoke and get laid. Some of the parents have even banned their kids from hanging out with me, because apparently I "do drugs". I don't though, sure I like sex, drinking and smoking but I don't go as far as drugs, like I don't even smoke weed!
I groggily got up, glaring at my alpha with absolute discontent, like I wanted to be alpha, like I wanted to grow up! Note the damn sarcasm.
I left the pack meeting hall, its like a town hall I guess.
I went out rubbing my eyes, glaring at the new gay mates. They were all over each other, gross. It's unnatural, do they expect to have cubs? What the hell?
"I'm going to Kyle's, I'll be back later," I said to my dad.
"No you're not, you're grounded," he said back sternly.
"Excuse me? I don't fucking think so! I am old enough to do what I want. I am going to Kyle's then I'm going home to get ready, I am then going to Galaxy." The club is called Galaxy, we go like all the time.
"No, you are not 18, you shouldn't even be going to that club! You are grounded. You are putting shame to the family name, to the pack! You should be ashamed of yourself."
I had my arms crossed mimicking him, I've heard it all before. "Ok, fine! Fuck you," I stormed off home but I wouldn't be there for long.
I went to my room and slammed the door, before locking it with the locks I had installed myself. I sat on my bed and threw a book from my bedside table screaming nothing in particular. I gripped my hair in my hands, breathing slowly to calm myself down then fiddled in my pocket and hastily lit a cigarette. I, as a 17 year old wolf, had to calm myself down without destroying a town, so that's how I did it. Throw a book, scream, breath and pain, then smoke. I did it a lot.
I don't self harm, like I don't have any cuts, I kinda do it in other ways, like, once, I put one of the bed legs on my wrist and pushed down on it. It was my left wrist, I broke it but I did it again but now I've fucked it up, sometimes my fingers freeze and I can't move them. Would be amazing during battle wouldn't it?
After a few hours, I showered and dressed into a white button down shirt, a loosely done black skinny tie and skinny black jeans. The sleeves of my shirt were rolled up and the first 2 buttons were undone. I looked at myself, leaning I'm to check if my hair looked OK then stood back and smiled at my reflection. I would so be lying if I didn't say I was a hot fucker.
My phone buzzed and I smiled when I checked it. Kyle had texted me saying he was outside, around the block. Whenever I got grounded, which was often, Kyle would park a block away so that I could escape without having any attention to the shiny sleek car with bright headlights. I pushed my window open and grabbed onto the rope I had attached to the tree and closed the window, partially, the lights were off to seem I was asleep. I have a scent, like all living creature does and just so happens I can get mine in a bottle. OK so it has its differences but still. So that my parents couldn't smell my absence I sprayed that in my room. After closing the window, I easily jumped down.
I sprinted to Kyle's car and jumped in.
"Hey, man," I said, catching my breath, putting on my seatbelt.
"Hey," Kyle started driving once I was done. "Oliver?"
"Yeah?" I glanced at him.
"I need to tell you something in the club," from the corner of my eye, I saw that he was biting his lip, he always did this when he was worried or nervous.
"Why not tell me now?" I raised an eyebrow. He looked like he needed this night, he looked as pissed at the homo mating as I was.
"Cause," was all he said.
"Cause what?" I pushed further.
"Just cause! Cause you'll freak! Just trust me there's a reason why I'm telling you at the club! Please!"
I left it at that and we continued to drive. We reached the club and had one of those people who park your car, park it.
We walked straight past the bouncers as they undid the rope for us. I smirked as I heard the few gasps and groans of utter despair. Mundanes. I laughed to myself. Me and Kyle sat at a table where we usually sit, girls who came often knew we welcome them all.
"So, Kyle, wassup? What did you wanna tell me?" I pretty much shouted over the music.
He bijt his lip, indicating he was nervous.
"You can tell me, I mean," I was stopped mid sentence.
"I think I'm gay," he bit his lip harder.
"Gay? You're fucking gay? My best friend! You're just like my brother a fag!" I was standing now leaning over the table.
"I said I think! And if I was sure, that's how you'd treat me!? What kinda best friend are you then? I'm nothing like your brother." He was standing too and we were glaring at eachother.
Seika's POV
Seika the perfect name for a wolf like me, sacred flame. I am Alpha of the Bloodshed pack.
Me and some of my pack have joined me to celebrate my 19th birthday in the club, Galaxy. Mundane and wolf species only ever come here.
I glanced at the girls dancing and at the boys and decided tonight would be a boy night. I was gonna have a boy in my bed tonight.
I heard someone shoutingf and the words "gay" and "fag" came up. Even though I had way better hearing than humans, the music still tuned out the voice. I looked over to two blondes glaring at each other. Oh, I don't mind having them both in my bed, at the same time. Yum.
I recognised one boy, ummm, Kyle, I think, he was as good as gold in bed when I had a go at him. I glanced over at the other boy and my blood boiled. He's that fucktard that's taking over the Night Shadow pack. He wasn't bad looking though actually I would love to get my paws all over him. But, alas, he was obviously straight and, from the enemy pack.
"Seika, why are they here?" Sammi, my beta growled.
"Sammi boy, there are a bunch of other wolves from Night Shadow, don't stir things up, and ruin my night. OK?" I had my Alpha tone on. Sammi discontentedly and went to talk to a girl. None of my pack new about my affairs with boys, and when the question of mate is brought up, I say I am looking for a strong Luna, one that I want to be with forever but we all know that shit ain't gonna happen. I can't stick with one boy or girl!
"Fuck this." I saw fucktard leave the table, making Kyle's face drop and sit down. He held his little face in his hands and I felt the responsibility to fuck up fucktard.
"HEY! I'm the only thing you got to get home!" I heard Kyle shouting after him.
I went over to fucktard and tapped him on the shoulder.
"What do you want?" He turned around glaring at me, damn he was angry. "Seika, get the hell away form me!"
Oh, my name his mouth, yum.
"Hey, go say sorry to Kyle, idiot," I glared back at him, staring down at him, I was 6'2, a few inches bigger, but enough to make a difference.
"Go fuck youself," he said, turning around to continue his journey to the bar.
Oliver! That was his name. Oliver. 
"Oliver," I growled, grabbing his wrist. He tensed but didn't turn around. I pulled him to me and put my arms around his waist, I did this motion with speed and it was obvious he took a minute to understand what was going on. When he realised, he tried to get out my grip.
"Let go of me! Let go, Seika!" Oh, yes, I do enjoy hearing him say my name.
"No, say sorry to Kyle," I whispred gently into his ear, it was close enough so he could hear over the music.
"In hell. My best friend is a faggot. And watch when I tell everyone you are too!"
I chuckled a little and nipped at his earlobe. I heard a breath escape from his lips that I knew he didn't want me to hear. I smirked.
I glanced over to the table and saw Kyle going outside. At the speed and anger he was going, Oliver didn't have a ride. Oh goody.
"Let go, Seika. I fucking mean it!" I felt him struggle and pulled him closer to me. 
"You need a ride? I have a car." 
"I'll walk. I won't ever go in a car with you."
He does like to tease doesn't he? Well, I like to too.
I brushed my lips against his neck and I felt the slightest shiver, satisfied, I pressed a kiss gently on the same place and felt him stiffen.
"S-seika, stop..." His voice was barely a whisper. Maybe this little pup was into boys after all.
"I will," I kissed his neck again. "If you let me take you home."
"F-fine," he gulped and I let go. I took his hand and pulled him to the car.
We both got in and strapped in. Oliver sat as close to the window as he could, staring out. "Park a block away from my house, I don't want to get grounded," he muttered.
"Don't worry, pup."
As we drove, he kept glaring out the window. "So, when you gonna become Alpha?" I tried to make a conversation.
"Six monthsish, when I'm 18."
"You're 17? Wow. I turned 19 today."
"I'd say happy birthday, but I hate you," He muttered, glaring out the window. I chuckled at his response. 
"You know, it's ok for Kyle to be gay," I casually threw in. He visibly tensed.
"No. Faggots aren't natural."
"Maybe more natural than you think. It's kinda set in people's lives to date whoever. Like the moon goddess, she chooses your mate, and that mate might be a boy."
"The moon goddess isn't real, just a fairytale to pups," he said in a monotone voice.
"How do you know that?"
"She never replies. Here."
I parked and he got out. I said goodbye but didn't get one in return. Well, it won't be the last of him, I'll see him more.
Oliver's POV
I ran around the block and saw that the lights were out. I climbed up the water pipe and pushed my window open, getting in easily. I slipped in and changed into some pajama bottoms and laid in my bed shirtless.
Why the hell would Seika Thompson, wanna help me, like that?
He was a lady's man alright. He had swushy black hair that he liked to flick every so often, with unnaturally bluey green eyes (for humans). He had paler skin than me but was much taller.
Kyle, he's gay. I guess, I guess that would be ok. But, just as long as he didn't make out with guys infront of me. Or like me, then I guess I could be ok with it. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. its going good so far i just hope there is no tragic incidents

    ReplyDelete