Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm a Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC)- Chapter 3

Available at:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic
*Day of the concert* 
I couldn't sleep, and I'm pretty sure anyone else going to the concert wouldn't be able to either. It was about 5:30 and I knew I needed the rest for tonight. It felt like Christmas, when you can't get to sleep even though you feel tired because you know what will be happening soon. It felt like that and I, sure as hell, knew what was going to be happening. I was going to meet them, my Saviours, the ones who help many people, who help me. I'm going with my closest friends and, god, just can't wait!  
I decide after a few more minutes that the chances of me getting back to sleep was naught. So I I crept downstairs.  
I want to be there by at least 4:30, if not earlier, because the line is going to be extraordinarily long and I want to get in first! This means I will have to start getting ready by 12pm, so what I will do is have a quick lunch, a sandwich is most likely, eat it, have a shower, do my war paint, do my hair and meet up with Jason at the train station. Although Brixton is only 40 minutes away from my home by train, and Roundhouse is about an hour by train, I like Roundhouse more. My old friend Sue, she's moved back to Russia, she like Brixton more and hated the Roundhouse. The only reason she may have liked the Roundhouse a little more is because she was served Alcohol without ID. I like Roundhouse way more because it's less strict and more rock, if that makes sense. I mean, at Brixton, you can't crowd surf, you can't stand up in the circle. But in the Roundhouse, you can do all that, well I'm not so sure on the circle part because I've only ever stood there. But just because Brixton isn't amazingly fun like Roundhouse, I'm still excited! 
I went onto the iMac in the living room and logged into Skype to see if anyone was on. Lucky, for me, Chance was on. Now, the question was, had he gotten up really early or still hasn't slept yet. Well, Chance, doesn't get up early, so he still needs to go to bed. Either way, I video called him., pretty much straight away, he answered. 
"Hello fellow Whovian, Bros, Danosaur and etc!" Chance said before I could say anything to him. 
"Hey, gone to bed yet?" I asked. 
"Nope, you know me so well, I'll probably go to sleep in like 20 minutes, and then sleep till like 12, 6 hours sleep, haha... I'm so unhealthy." 
"Chance, it's the gig today, how the fuck do you expect to stay awake?" I almost shouted. 
"Wow, mum, calm your tits, no it's ok, it's not like I'll fall asleep at the gig, just on the train. No biggy, Kandee's got me right?" 
"Don't abuse the power of your sister," I said smiling a little. 
"I live fo-" 
"Chance! You are going to a gig tonight and you won't be back till late! Get back to bed! And if I find out you haven't yet gone to bed you are in big trouble mister! Oh hi Scarlett, bed now," that, was Chance's real mum, and she is hilarious. 
"Ugh, fine, bye Scarlett, see you tonight," he turned off Skype and it was about 5:45 now.  
I was really in the mood for a nice cup of warm, British tea. 
I logged off of Skype so that Trixie couldn't go do some embarrassing stuff on it and so that my mum or John wouldn't go snooping.  
Yawning, I walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on. I got my 'WTF? Why the Face?' mug, if you don't know it's from a program called Modern Family, one of my favourite shows. I poured a bit of milk in and popped the tea bag in and stared at the kettle. 
"What are you doing up?" 
"Ah! What the fuck?!" I screamed, almost jumping onto the counter. 
"Language." John said. 
"You should know that the shit you said doesn't fucking effect me," I smirked, emphasizing the swear words specifically. 
"Look, I don't know why you hate me, or my daughter or you new sister. Can you stop and try to get to know us?"  
"No, I really can't. First of all, if you don't know why don't I explain? You, are trying to act like my dad, you, are not my dad. I can literally hear you and my mum when you fuck and when you fucking make out in front of me, I wish I could stick a fucking pitch fork in your fucking eye. And as for Trixie, she fucks up my life, at school, at home. She sucks dick in the toilets, she fucks in the storage cupboards. Her fucking boyfriend or one of them springs up a goddamn fight with Jason and Josh, and it's all my fault right? And as for that little brat you and my mum have produced, I don't even know what to say, I hate her, I hate you, I hate Trixie. All you have done since you arrived is ruin my life. You've made my mum hate me. I hear your buying me apartment because you want to kick me the fuck out? Can't fucking wait to move out. I hate it here. I hate it so much that I'd rather die than live here anymore." I said it all, well most of it, I got it off my chest. 
"Really?" John said looking stunned. 
"Really. Now if you don't mind I'm making tea," I turned away from him and poured the boiled water into the cup and stirred it with a teaspoon. I then took out the teabag and put a couple of sugars. I shoved past John and sat on the sofa and turned on the TV to Adventure Time. 
I heard John's footsteps retreat upstairs. I sipped my tea and relaxed watching the TV. This is how it should be, all the time.  
I watched until about 7am when Josh came down. 
"Hey, Star." 
"Hi," I laughed, he sometimes called me Star instead of Scar or Scarlett. "Come and watch fi you want." 
He sat down with me and watched. Cartoon Network was our favorite channel.  
At about 8am, the baby started crying.  
"What the fuck is her problem?" I groaned. 
"Been wondering that since she was born," he answered. 
We laughed and when I looked back at the TV it was on some reality TV show. 
"What the-" I started. 
"Hey! Trixie! No fair! We were here first!" Josh almost shouted. 
"And I'm here now," the witch said sitting down. 
I heard footsteps coming down and a screaming baby. Great everyone is here. I sighed and went back upstairs and sat on my bed, checking my phone. Jason wasn't awake yet and I had nothing to do. I could try and get back to sleep? No, I can't. I wouldn't mind having that apartment right now.  
I have to pass 3 hours? Might as well watch a bunch of youtubers and read some creepypastas on my shitty laptop.  
I did just that until about 12, this is where the fun begins. I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my self and ran to the bathroom without being spotted. I locked the door and started the shower. Even with the door locked I was worried someone might intrude, I mean, John did it in my room. I don't want anyone to come in. I mean, John, that’s gross and ew. Trixie, would probably take pictures and put them on Facebook or something. Josh, that it so awkward, I can't even. And my mum, no, just no, get out, go no.  
I got in and let the water run down me and encircle me. It was warm and welcoming and I could stay in there forever. I washed my hair and body quickly then spent another half an hour just standing there and let my mind wonder. It went through the subjects of zombies, aliens and ghosts. I got out and dried my hair as much as possible and then dried my body.  
I wrapped the towel around me once more and ran back into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. I then, pulled on pants and a bra before putting on a Black Veil Brides top, it had the BVB star then the BVB bat thingy over it as well as it saying Black Veil Brides. I put on black skinny jeans with a batman belt. These were my favorite skinny jeans because they had like band patches sewn on them and they were ripped in a really cool way. Of course, originally, they were just a pair of black skinny jeans but over time I had put on patches and the rips just came to be. I put on a black and white striped hoodie on and black and white converses over my batman socks.  
Moving to the mirror, I put on the warpaint. I had the scar by my lip and a cross on the corner of my eye. I smiled at my self in the mirror feeling pleased. I pulled on my wristbands, took y phone off charge and shoved it in my pocket. It was 3:30 and I was ready. I crept into my mum and John's room and found where they kept the money. It wasn't stealing, it was simply... borrowing. I slipped out an easy £150 and ran out. This was for all the times you fucked with my life. I ran down stairs and out the door without saying goodbye.  
I caught the bus to the station and found Jason waiting for me already outside. 
"Hey, you ready?" Jason asked. 
"Hey and yeah, let's go."  
We swiped our cards and went to the platform. 
"Excited?" Jason asked?
"Well duh! I'm excited as fuck!" 
"Oh he's cute," he randomly said, staring at some blonde boy.
I bursted out laughing and he grinned. Perks of a gay friend? I think yes. 
The train came and we got on. We was pretty quite until we got to the venure and met up with Kandee and Chance. We were quite close to the front of the line. When we went in, we decided to deal with merch later and went staright in. Just because we were near the ront doesn't mean we won't be when we get in. I was right, there was laready quite a few people but we managed to get really close.
During The Smoking Hearts and Heaven's Basement, me and Jason had lost Kandee and Chance in the crowd. We had managed to get to the barrier and was now clinging on for dear life. 
All hell broke loose when BVB came one. I was being crushed was basically dying. But hell was I going over the barrier, I wasn't givng up my space. They played through their set and were ultra amazing! After the encore me and Jason found our way to the meet and greet and waited in line. When it came to our time, I was almost wetting myself. We went in.
There they were, all rebel and beauty, Black Veil brides.
"Hey," they all said, pretty much at once.
I managed a hi and they all kind of laughed. They signed something, like my phone case. I had specifically gotten a white BVB phone case for if I ever met them, their signatures would show. We spent about 10 minutes in there before coming out. 
When we went back out side I breathed again. I had apparently been holding my breath. I just saw them, met them and I hardly talked. What was wrong with me?
"Wow, that was awesome!" Jason shouted.
"Yeah! I know, it was amazing!" I agreed.
We went down to the station and waited for our train in the freezing cold. Jason gave me a hug to warm me up and it did, really well actually. We had gotten the train and the bus. When we got off the bus, I could smell smoke. I looked up to see if I could find anything or glow, I couldn't really see any smoke because of the dark sky and clouds. What I did see, was a faint glow. Near my house. I had a really bad feeling and started running. Jason ran after me even though he had to change busses to get home.
The closer I got the feeling became worse.
The I saw it. 
The flashing of lights, fire engines, water, fire. My house. I tried running to it but some firefighters held me back. They held me back and I could hear myself shouting and them shouting back. I could feel tears on ym cheeks and I just stood there waiting for them to come out, maybe they were already out. With the little hope i searched around and saw nothing. When the fire was finally out and they hadn't come out, my whole body seemed to be twisted and broken. 
Firefighters were coming out with their heads down.
"No! NO!" I heard myself saying. They told me that they couldn't find them.
I collpased to the ground. No... Sure, they were horrible and half the time I wished I wasn't with them. But, I didn't and wouldn't want them to die. But they did. I'm an orphan. I am an orphan. My mum... Josh. No this couldn't be happening! It can't be. 
I felt arms go around me.
"It's ok, don't worry, it will be ok." It was Jason. I kne it wouldn't be ok, he knew too. 
He helped me up and we went to his house. And I cried. I just cried. And cried.
*****************************************************************************************************
It's  just been 1 week and I'm being shipped off to Hollywood. To Tyler.
I had dropped my suitcase off at the bag drop, all I had was a laptop I kept in my locker, charger, and a bunch of other stuff I had from my locker, so like USB's, books, pencil case,spare headphones and P.E clothes. I also had some clothes of Kandee's and Jason's little sister's.
Jace's little sister had really... pink, clothes.
I said my final goodbyes and went through the security check. I had looked through the shops in the airport and was boarding my plane. This was it. I was leaving home. I was leaving everything I knew.
The plane took of and I watched as heathrow, London, my home, became smaller and smaller.
__________________________________________________________________________
I have actually seen BVB recently at the Roundhouse. IT WAS AMAZING! I helped start a moshpit and helped 2 people crowd surf. One of which is my new friend, Danny, he was in the mosh pit and crowd surfed. I met Rob and Chris from Heaven's basement and was only about, 3 people from the front, if I was able to, I could touch the barrier if I stuck my arm out. I also got a 20 minuted (edited) video!
SO yeah, next chapter up soon, so excited for it! 
BAI! Love you all <3
Listening to: Don't Fear The Reaper, cover by Pierce The Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment