Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm a Fallen Angel (Andy Biersack FANFIC)- Chapter 5

Available at: http://www.wattpad.com/story/5083356-i%27m-a-fallen-angel-andy-biersack-fan-fic

Orange. Red. Yellow. People are screaming, flames surround me. I can see through the flames, there is a window. I see through it. I see josh, mum, John, Trixie and Emily. They are making sure that each other are all right. They aren't searching for me. The firefighters are leaving the house. They've decided to let the fire die out with the rain that was coming. Josh was looking back up at me. The others aren't noticing. I scream for help. I scream for my life. 
"Scarlet, Scarlet, shh, it's ok," I heard a voice say. 
I woke up and found myself crying and screaming. I was rocking back and forth with Tyler holding me. Like a dad or mum would do to a child who had the worst dream of their life or going through something traumatizing.  
I seemed to be gripping onto the baseball shirt that Tyler was wearing with jogging bottoms.  
"It's not real, you're ok, you're safe." 
We weren't on the bed. We was in the hallway. Had I been sleepwalking? I looked up, there was a window.  
"It was so real... They didn't care I was dying. Josh saw me but," I broke down in tears and Tyler just stroked my hair.  
"I know, those kind of dreams do feel real. But it isn't," 
I nodded and with the help of Tyler, stood up.  
"Come on, last day before school starts." He helped me back to his room and I layed back down. 
"Tyler?" 
"Hmm?" 
"Can I get a haircut please?" I asked. 
"Sure," he nodded. 
"And Tyler?" I said again. 
"Yes?" he replied. 
"Can you stay with me?" In the dim light I could see him smile and could feel the duvet move when he got in the opposite side of the bed. 
I needed some comfort.  
********************************************************************************************** 
I woke up and it was about 9am, I looked next to me and Tyler was still sleeping. I decided to get up and go onto my laptop. He had told me the internet and pass when I arrived. I checked my Facebook. I saw that people were sending me I'm sorry messages on my timeline.  
It was about afternoon in the UK and it was a Sunday so Jason should be on. I messaged him 
S: Hi 
J: Hey, I miss you 
S: It's only been 2 days 
J: I know. You know that boy at the gig I said was cute? 
S: yeah 
J: i ran into him on the street 
S: aww cool, how'd it go? 
J: I'm going on a date with him today, in about an hour. 
S: what are you wearing? 
J: Seriously? Lol. Well umm a white shirt and black jeans? I dunno, we're going to the movies, does it matter? 
S: yes! You have a bvb shirt right? Put that on, your red/brown hoodie thing, the one that everyone think is in style, umm the black jeans and converse, or bans, I know you have the. don't touch ur hair, wash it, let it dry, leave it. Wristbands, if u don't have them as Kandee or chance, I'm sure they'll give you something. 
J: i have wristband u know? 
S: yes well put them the fuck on then! 
J: ok ok...  
S: what's his name? 
J: Chris 
S: cute name 
J: i know.  
S: wear a condom x 
J: we're not going to have sex 
S: just looking out for you x Hey, i gotta go, Tyler's awake and I'm going to the hairdresser. 
J: k, bye x Love you and message me as much as possible, just not at 3am 
S: I'll try my best, 8 hour difference. it's hard. ok seriously i gotta go 
J: kk bai x 
S: bai x 
I shut my laptop. 
"Who was you talking to?" Tyler asked. 
"Friend, gay friend, he's going on a date in and hour, was heping him decide what to wear," I replied. 
Tyler laughed. He had a shower and got dressed, after he did I had a shower and got dressed too. 
I was wearing an Asking Alexandria shirt, it was the union jack in the shape of a skull and a circle around the circle, with jeans that was black and red checks on the front then on the back it was black. As well as a pair of converse. 
I had some cereal and went to the hairdresser with Tyler. On the car journey there, we went past the school. It was big, and modern looking.  
I had what I wanted in mind, I wanted it to go just under my neck and for it to be choppy and layered. I want to have my fringe but for it to fit with the hair and that the side that my fringe isn't on, to be over my cheek, if you get what I mean but not all over my face. Tyler said that I could get it dyed again so I decided to dye it a purple that was quite dark. So if you typed into google images 'dark purple hair' then it would be the over all color of what you see. 
I tried my best to not look in the mirror, I didn't want to see what it would look like to the end.  
When it was done, I aloud myself to look in the mirror. It looked amazing. The hairdresser has straightened my hair to show me a way to style it and it looked choppy and perfect! I thanked her, Tyler paid and we went back home and practically played video games for the rest of the day. Ate some dinner and went to bed. 
*********** 
I found myself screaming again and Tyler waking me up. I was in the same place as last night was clinging onto Tyler. 
"It won't happen every night, will it?" 
I shrugged, sobbing. 
"Maybe a councilor or something," Tyler suggested. I shook my head, that was the last thing I wanted. 
"It would be good for you Scarlett. They can help stop you having these dreams, you sleep walking, your cutting. I know you do it and iI know you've done it since you've been here." 
How did he know? 
"It's ok. I'll talk to the office about the school counsellor." 
"No!" I practically shrieked. 
"I'm still doing it, now come on, let get you back to bed." He took me back to bed and laid down as well. 
It took a while but I fell asleep. 
************* 
At about 6, Tyler shook me awake. 
"Breakfast downstairs, school starts at 8:50, its a 10 to 20 minute walk, use your time wisely." He was already dressed in an old shirt and ripped jeans. I'm guessing he was going off to build. 
I got dressed into a black and red, leg split trousers, so one leg was red and the other was black. I put on a baseball top, Pierce The Veil.  The pair of black converses that I had arrived in and an MCR bag.  
Nothing was in the bag at the moment. I pulled on a black hoodie and went downstairs to the kitchen. On the table was pancakes. Mmmm pancakes. 
I sat down and served my self a couple before drizzling syrup  onto it and wiping butter over them. I poured myself some orange juice and ate. It was delicious. 
I had 45 minutes to get to school before it started. I had to have a few minutes to get a schedule and go to homeroom, I'm guessing that's like Form room.  
Of course, i didn't know the way to school so Tyler walked me there. We went to the office and got my class schedule. Ok, so it was like my English school schedule except everything is going to be completely different because this is America not Britain. 
I headed to where the homeroom was and because I was 10 minutes early, I was the first person. Unlike at my school where everyone was 30 minutes early and messed about in form. Bought food from the canteen downstairs and messed about upstairs. My form was especially bad. We ruined the carpet with Dorito dip sauce, we smashed a window and swore at teachers. We were bad, bad people.  
Anyway, I went to sit down near the back, in the corner, on the side of the door. I don't want to be the first thing people see. As Tyler said, I don't want to get too commutable here.  
Although, he has paid for me to get guitar, bas and drum lessons because he says that in the interview with the people I said I liked playing them and learning them which was true, he also said that it would help if any of the band members couldn't play a gig, quick, easy step in, is me. 
It was about 3 minutes before the bell and people had started coming in. They didn't really notice me at first but then when they did, they just muttered to their friends. 
By the time the homeroom had started the teacher had come in. I stood up because of habit in my old school. When I saw no one was standing up, I awkwardly sat down, blushing while the others snickered and laughed.  
The teacher gave a warm smile and ushered me to come to the front. I slowly got up and walked to the front with my head down.  
"Good morning class." 
"Good morning Ms. Chester." They said in unison. I looked around the class, people were slouching laying back.  
"This is a new student, she is from London, what's your name?" 
"James, John," i shook my head, what the fuck was I saying. "S-scarlet." I felt my cheeks flame red as I saw people smirking and whispering to each other. 
"So what brings you to America?" Ms. Chester asked. 
"My family died in a fire now I'm stuck here. But I'm leaving with my step brother on tour soon, I won't be here long," I answered almost simultaneously.  
"Sorry I'm late!"  a girl bursted in, this wasn't any girl it was Selina! "Omg! Scarlet! Hey!" 
I smiled, someone I knew, this was good.  
"You know her?" Ms. Chester asked Selina. 
"Yeah, I was on the plane on the way back from my vacation in London," Selina replied. 
"Ok, well would you show her around and take her to her lessons?"  
"If you write me a late slip for all my classes," Selina stated. 
"Ok, but you know I will find out if you take advantage and hang out with those senior boys instead of going to classes." 
"Mom, you know they are my friends and 50% of them are gay and dating each other." Oh so Ms. Chester was Selina's mum. Selina Chester. 
Everyone had gotten bored and was chatting to each other. I sat down and Selina sat on the desk next to me and I showed her my schedule. Periods 1, 3 and 6 I had with Selina. I was really curious as to who her friends were.  
School went quite fast, at period 2, I went to the councilor for half an hour and I hardly spoke, I refused to.. I then went to lunch and met up with Selina. 
"Hi! This is Aiden and Chase, these two are dating. That's Jennifer, she's like my sister, that's her boyfriend Dan, this is my boo, Tristan, so yeah," Selina said pointing to each person. I felt really out of place because they all seemed to be dating. 
"Selina, oh, by the way, me and Tristan aren't together." This confused me because they looked pretty close. 
I spent lunch with them, they were really cool but I was quite for most of the time. Me and Selina were both 2 years younger than them all. 
I went to the last of my lessons and waited for Tyler by the gates and we walked back. He had a bit of dust in his hair from building. He said he had watering to do tonight so gave me some money to eat at dinner. Subsequently, Selina and her friends had invited me for food, at none other than Tyler's restaurant place. 
I met up with them there and went in. It was funny because I could watch Tyler do his job and he actually was the one serving us.  
After having a giant burger and a crazy amount of chips, I went home and went to bed before Tyler came home.  
_________________________________________________________________________ 
It's up! I'm updating faster so yay! 
Ummm I think, because it's so hard to do so much research on the American schedule, either can you comment some things about like a typical day in an American high school and stuff or I'll just use my school schedule which I bet is similar. 
I have started another book so first chapter for that should be up, possibly tonight? I dunno but yeah! Enjoy!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment